I honestly just want to know what I look like to other people, not friends who are obligated to say I look okay?

I honestly just want to know what I look like to other people, not friends who are obligated to say i look okay?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not your friend, so prepare for the wrath of my honesty woman: You look fine, you're friends are being honest

What Guys Said 30

• The lip piercing and tattoos are a turn off for me . . . and for many other guys. Okay, it's all about you expressing yourself but you are not more attractive because of having those things on your body. Do away with that crap and you are a rather cute young lady.

• The profile picture looks good. I don't like red lipstick much. Nice eyes. Little bit chubby cheeked.

• You're very pretty. Not drop dead gorgeous, but still beautiful.
    As always it's difficult to judge based on pictures, and you're wearing make-up. Also, I'm only judging your face.
    I would guess you're somewhere between 7 and 8.5. Which is more than enough to live a happy life and have all the fun you want. So enjoy life!

• chillin d00d

• Don't like the stud at all. Takes you from a 10/10 down to a 9/10. Plus an extra one for those beautiful wide eyes.

So 10/10 overall.

• You have so much makeup on I can't rate the real you

• I think very cute

• Your make up self (covering up impfercetions) looks good. Drop 1-2 points once you take off the cover up mask but sometimes you can gain 1-2 points... depends

• I look the same without red lips and eyeshadow? Lol. No I don't blame you for thinking that but I don't do any kind of, eh, imperfection covering? Like I don't try and change my face shape or anything like that

• You look cute.

• You are very beautiful. Honestly. And I'm in love with you eyes!😍 If I could, I would ask you out!😇

• you look like a cute Asian, bit much eye liner but it's ok. Lipstick is on point but you could go with a brighter red.

• You look preety. :-)

• You look dude ways

• That was meant to say sideways but auto correct turned it into a massive insult. I apologise.

• That was wonderful lol

• Like 5/10 average

• Beautiful...

• you look attractive, you have beautiful eyes, and a cute face.

• Yeah... The good little girl suits you. Lol you look like a damn princess

• Well thank you kind sir.

• It's a default setting you can turn off or we can just follow each other

• I have you followed

• like a women lol

• Like a doll. excelent chick

• you looks so beautiful. i want to see your more pics.

• You look good

• 4/10

• I will fuck u lyk never b4... I will lick ur ass by applying honey... I will rub ur pussy vigorously more n more... den I will lick ur pussy... I will fuck your pussy wid my tongue... then suck ur pussy lips... n then I will insert my 8" hard cock inside ur tight pussy n will make u moan harder... then I will turn u around n will fuck in ur tight ASSHOLE..

• Beautiful eyes and face (:

• Would tap without a second thought, then would ask if you wanna make it official.

Jokes aside, you look well. I'm not big fan of facial piercings but meh, you would pass.

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Why you need compliments or comments on your look? Are you not satisfied with your look? you have nice look, bright eyes, smooth lips, chubby cheeks and overall looking like a dream girl. If you are satisfied with your look, do not ask anybody - it is your body and you love it. Anybody can find out something wrong - even in pure gold. (It can not be used to make ornaments - you need to add some silver or copper for it)

• I'm nuteral on my appearance, I just like to see what other people see ya know? I like to see if they notice the same good and had traits I see in myself, not really to see what I need to change and not to change.

• I believe that beauty is not skindeep. It do not depend only on outer look. It is also about how you behave with others, How educated and talented you are and how seriously you keep your words. These and many things like these are real inner beauty and good people appreciate it naturally.

• You look great and what your friends say shouldn't matter. What you think of yourself should be your highest opinion.

• I think you're very pretty in a cute way :) your eyes are gorgeous. Nice makeup too

• You look okay. You are not super pretty to me but you are not ugly by any means. Cheer up xo

• 0|0
    • Well if you haven't noticed, most of it is in a way criticism. Don't all girls and guys want to know what they look like to other people? And plus, taking and posting a selfie or picture of yourself anywhere would technically be "fishing for complements"

• I meant it as "clearly you are gorgeous so this question is unnecessary", not "attention seeking", if I mean "attention seeking" I say attention seeking.

• I'm not mad or anything and thank you, just for future refrence I would be more specific, some girls get really really sensitive about those kind of things, which is why I got irritated.

• ya you're really pretty.

• You look lovely as can be

• You look sweet - a bit innocent. Very pretty, yes.

• You look really pretty, love the tattoos!