(Picture in profile pic!) Rate my body?

Sick of being insecure of my body. I've never been insecure about my face because that's the main thing that most guys are attracted to, at least for me. My main insecurities are my small boobs (33b).
I know they are "proprotionate" to my body but I've just always been so insecure about how my boyfriend feels about them (he never told me they were a turn off and he seems to enjoy them but I know for a fact he's more turned on by bigger boobs).
Planning on getting fat transplants to my breast so they will look and feel natural. But before I do, how would you rate my body?

• Way below average (ugly)
  • slightly below average (meh)
  • average (okay-ish)
  • slightly above average (not like a "dayum" but still decent.)
  • way above average (hot, sexy, gorgeous, head turner)
I'm 5'3, 115 lbs, 33b (the bra has a slight push up), for reference
the main motivation behind this is that I found my boyfriend save pics of other girls (bikini models) with huge racks on his computer and this made me feel like my pictures weren't enough for him :/

Most Helpful Guy

• You must be kidding, and please think twice about surgery.

Your natural body is what MAKES it beautiful. It's the way it all fits together, the curves, the colour, the proportions. It's amazing. I mean, to most guys, the female body is pretty much the best-looking invention ever. And yours is A+.

Whereas if you get surgery, that's like trying to correct Mona Lisa's smile. You're just bound to fuck it up. The whole will suffer, because you have fixated on some part.

That aside, I think you should ask yourself why you are considering surgery to please another person. There is something fundamentally wrong with that mindset. If people don't love and desire you, f*** them. There are plenty who will reciprocate your attraction to, and love for them, and love you exactly as you are.

• Besides, most guys like a wide RANGE of looks. I find Kiera Knightley attractive, I find Adele quite attractive. That doesn't mean I would want Adele to get liposuction, or Kiera Knightley to binge on butter.

You get me? Just because your boyfriend jerked off to some big-titted bikini model, it doesn't mean he doesn't find you hot.

• Thank you so much for your reply! I messaged you

• nevermind I tried messaging you but it says your not active anymore

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 46

• Your body is perfect. Most guys don't care how bog your boobs are and some guys actually prefer smaller boobs. "Smaller" boobs aren't small if they are proportionate for your body. If I woke up and found you in my bed, I would think I had died and gone to heaven. Get over your insecurity, go have some fun, but don't get arrogant about being such a hottie!

• I agree with this. There seems to be this assumption floating around that all guys like big boobs too, but is not true.

• Your body is great. Sweet and smooth curves.

If your boyfriend is comparing you with these or if he is with you just because of sex, dump this jerk already.

Also dump these silly insecurities, and don't dare to change your breasts, please! You are beautiful the way you are, damn it!

If anyone disagrees, flip the bird to them and enjoy your own life.

• Excelent! Just the way I like.

• Oh, and no, your boobs do not need to be bigger. They're good the way they are.

• thank you. i wish i thoguht so too :(

• Actually, you can think so. Your body is beautiful, I mean it. Your boyfriend must like girls with huge racks but it doesn't mean he doesn't like the way you are too.

• Thank goodness your body is the complete opposite from your pic editing skills xD

• hahahaha thank you?

• @iFarted I hope not, that would ruing everything! hahahah

• yeap! not sure if you meant that i edited the body or if my crappy room coloring skills made my body look even better haha. but no, the body was untouched.

• Thats a high 8 rank the breast are a 10

• thank you! u must be into small breasts haha

• they are a 33B cup which is considered in the small range. it might be beacuse I'm a thinner person so they don't look small relative to my body. but they can't give tit jobs or can't be motorboated cause the actual boobs aren't big

• Maybe its just the pic

• your body is hot and perfect, and very sexy, and believe me you dont need a fat transplant for your boobs, they look perfect.

• Just perfection! So beautiful! 10/10 from me!

• you have a gorgeous tight boy with a great pair of tits. i don't think you need to get that transfer.

• they are quite small thoguh :(

• I do! most guys love my face and butt. those are my best assets, along with an overal fit body.
      My boobs, or lack of boobs lol, dictate about 80% of my self esteem though regarding my looks :(

• People like pear shades more than hourglasses. Is there any way I can see this incredible ass-et of yours

• I think you a solid 8 maybe more depending on your face... very attractive.

• are you normally into small breasts?

• they are a bit small the bra doesn't have too much push up (it's advertised as "subtle" everyday push up lol) maybe they look bigger because im a small person.. but thank you anyways! :)

• I'd think their size is perfect for you body;-)

• calm down, your breasts are fine. Obviously your boyfriend even thinks so.

• You look absolutely fine to me

• Waiting for certain users to say
    "Fishing for compliments"

You look very good

• Don't mind me fanboying, but perfecto <3

• You have a fantastic body

• Damn, woman! Your body is HOT! I hope you have Jesus as your Lord and Savior!

• there is no reason to be insecure about your body

• Beauty to me starts at the face. Sorry but you could have no teeth and a jiant mole. if a girl has a beautiful face, that's all I really need.

• Average, But yea do fat transplants. Heard they r no less than real boobs ha

• About 7ish

• Dont do anything wth your boobs! You looks amazing!

• you are a hot body

• 10/10

• You look great!

• You have an awesome body and your boobs are perfect. You boyfriend is a lucky guy.

• You look fabulous

• You have a great bodyy hun your boobs are normal for your body im in love loll

• Awesome body

• If i was your boyfriend i'd make an album for you, beautiful body!

• Vvery hot and erotic body.

• you dont think i dont have curves? :(

• thanks. i just feel like im hte "12 year old boy" type that everyone talks about negatively.. because that basically means no boobs right? lol

• I can see boobs for sure and that curves for sure.

17 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• you re insecure about your tits?
    lol first thing I though when I saw your pic was damn she has nice jigglies for her size, then I read your description -_-

• they're a 33B which is considered pretty small.
      the bra is a slight push up/demi bra so that helps I guess. thank you though :)

• I am 32b xD so I feel ya hahaha
      you re wlc :) don t worry you look great, your boyfriend is a lucky man :)

• Ya look great girly!

• Your body looks great be confident girly ✨

1 private opinion(s)