Guys, Am I attractive?

Hey guys! Anyways I'm just kinda curious so this isn't really a big deal to me.

Im like 5'4 with very long dirty blonde hair (hair ends at my hips) I have hazel eyes and I'm pretty pale (like a ghost, cuz I don't really go outside much, to busy playing video games.) I wear glasses, (prefer not to wear then because I broke them and it gets annoying.) I have an athletic build I guess (honestly don't know how to describe my self guys sorry.) I do dance and art and I like to read, a lot, I prefer to wear jeans and a hoodie, I don't really wear makeup but I like to mess around with it (I'm kinda getting in to the special effects stuff like wounds and bruises, it's great.) and I have a large bust (not trying to sterio type you guys, if I'm describing my self then I got to be honest, plus it's not something you would expect from my body type.) I'm sarcastic a lot but it's mostly jokes,(or is it? I'll never tell.) so have at it, what do you think?

No picture, sorry your gonna have to use your vast imagination for this one

19

Most Helpful Guy

• This is one of those situations where a picture helps a ton. But while we're working with a verbal description, what are your measurements?

• Small to medium for everything but my chest, I was going for tact in the post but wtf my bra size is D36

• LOL! That does sound kind of off! Can't say I'm I huge fan of the hoodie. . . :P

• Thanks for most helpful!

What Guys Said 18

• You forgot to post a pic

• I think you are probably gorgeous! Find clothes that work for you (I'm sure you are aware already).

I will need to imagine the sparkle in your eyes
    But love is not about your size
    But the woman you are inside
    I love bookworms...
    They remind me of my mother

• Sounds good physically and the humour is a good thing to have in a personality

• You're the hottest woman alive. You're as gorgeous as the northern lights in Alaska. You are the paragon of absolute beauty. Every part of you is attractive from head to toe. You're beautiful, and only God knows why you don't have a modeling career already. I would be blessed to have a girlfriend who looks even remotely as attractive as you are.
    (What? You said to use my vast imagination... that's what I imagine you as.)

• Let's see a pic!

• You definitely sound like you could be attractive. It's a definite maybe. There's no way to know if we can't see a pic darlin, sorry. You sound fun and if I was physically attracted to you. I wouldn't have any reason from what I see not to ask you out. No way to know.

• Thank you for at least making an effort, I feel like most of these guys are just gonna whine about not having a pic instead of reading, I understand it's easier with a picture but where would the fun be in that? ; )

• Lol you're welcome.

• can't tell without a pic.

• I can't tell at all from just numbers...

• You sound at least fairly attractive but honestly your personality is a lot more important

• Pics can't load OP

• You sound pretty but pictures speak a thousand words

• yes your beautiful

• Yeah

• Hm, can you send us a picture? However you seem attractive from what you said

• sounds good, but need a photo.

• long dirty blonde hair, fit and a large bust! You sound very attractive!

• You sound more than attractive sweetheart!

• No picture = no opinion

• pics is the way