Please help me.. how to cure this type of acne?

THANK YOU

Most Helpful Girl

• Lightly exfoliate your face. Use a gentle cleanser that fits your skin type. Don't forget to moisturize and drink plenty of water.
    I had severe cystic acne. Unfortunately for me, I had to take accutane to clear it up.
    Luckily for you, you can easily clear that up if you just adjust some easily fixable things in your skincare routine. The drinking more water part is just a plus. :)

• Thanks!! One thing I do not understand, whenever my acne 'dead' it leave scar. My friend had no acne scar when her acne dead.

• Some people just scar easily than others. It is pretty much a fact that if you pick at your acne that you will likely end up with a scar. For me though, even if I don't pick at a pimple, it will likely leave a hyper pigmentation scar on my skin anyways. It is just the way my skin is. Most scars fade with time. But I'm telling you right now that your acne is not at all severe. I consider it very mild. You are going to be all right.

• Yeah.. True.. Thank you for your courage and advice by the way. Have a nice day and good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• I did a search on home tips on acne and there are plenty of links here is just one example http://everydayroots.com/acne-remedies
    If you feel it is more serious you can consult with a pharmacist about over the counter products or a dermatologist about prescription products.

What Girls Said 3

• Go to a dermatologist who can prescribe you a topical treatment or medication. They really can help you best.

• Frequently wash your face , if necessary then apply aloe vera or ice. Just apply a thin layer of vaseline. I will take 2-4 days to heal.

• Cut some garlic halfway, then on the part u cut, cut lines into it so that more juices come out, and rub on the pimples overnight, don't wash it off till morning.

What Guys Said 0