Question 1. Would you consider me fat? Question 2. Do I look like and easy hook up?

Reason for question 1 - Growing up with Asian standards I've always been told I'm fat. I'm 5'9" and I'm approx 160lbs. I consider myself average neither fat nor skinny. Pics are from newest to oldest. The older ones I'm a little heavier.

Reason on for question 2 - I've been on online dating sites for 3 months. All I've been getting are hook up requests. Do I look desperate or easy? My friends and family have read my written profile and tells me nothing in it hints that I'm looking for hook ups. These are the same pics I use on the dating sites.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I would

And nah I won't hook up with u

• I'm not asking if people would hook up with me Cuz I'm not interested in hooking up.

• Extra points coz she tall?

• @Vncmc3 lmaoooo

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you look fat at all, just a bit chubby. Which I consider myself to be too. Nothing wrong with that.

About your second question, I think it's a bit hard to find serious people looking for a relationship on dating sites sometimes. Depends on what dating site you're using etc. But you should probably put in your bio that you are either looking for something more serious or that you just aren't there for hooking up. I don't think you look like an easy hook up, it's probably more on the men that write to you than on how "easy" you look.
    All of that aside, I think you look really pretty and you should be happy with yourself no matter how people on the dating side are treating you!

• I have put into my profile that I'm not looking for hook ups. I've tied 5 different site lol

• Yeah, okay. I've been on a few dating sites as well, and as I said it's quite hard to find people looking for something serious on there. At least in my opinion.

What Guys Said 21

• I'd say on verge of fat yes, could define your curves more with work or is it just your body type? adjust diet? It have to be something you want for yourself to maintain. some people are structured different, some men like that. so be the best you that you want to be.

your pictures say nice girl, its concerning all you get is what you don't want. state that in your profile of what you want (If you haven't already).

• People say the term "fat" mostly cause its a knee jerk reaction. Bear in mind when it comes to weight and size that there is always the super radicalized version of what ever physical symptom a human can have.(Generally its to the point medical intervention is necessary).

• I agree with the others, a bit overweight not fat. As for the dating site it is the nature of them to get a lot of hook up requests, be patient and a respectful guy will come along.

• Well Chunky you are but not a fatty. As far as an easy hook up I have no idea because Its up to you if you fall for the tricks guys use to take you to bed. I wouldn't pull that on you

• Thanks for your answer. I don't fall for the hook ups, and the ones that lie to meet me and then ask I reject.

• You are welcome and thats so good to hear Respect.

• Yes, you are a bit fat and as far as hook up is concerned I can't say for sure.

• Yes I would consider you fat.

All women get mainly hookup requests on dating sites cause that's what most of the men are there for and yes you look like you might be an easy hookup cause fat girls are usually more desperate on these sites.

• Thanks for your comment.

Well then those guys will be very disappointed.

• You're pretty but if lose the last two pictures. I don't think you look desperate but I don't know if you sound desperate. You're still in the fuckable range

• Thanks for your comment

Yes the last two are older and I was a lot heavier in them. I just put them up to see the reaction I'd get.

I do not sound desperate on my profiles. I have no reason to, life is good right now. It would be nice to have a companion but not necessary. I have tons of friends to fill that position.

• It's not because of you weight but you just look like a tourist and it doesn't really fit.

• Haha... I was a tourist in all of them except for the selfie lol!

• to be honest you are a little fat, why dont you join the gym and start working out so you can be more attractive body wise. but you look cute and attractive, and no you dont look a easy hook up.

• I used to play numerous sport thought out the year. I caught a virus and nearly dies back in 2014. I'm still waiting for the doctors to clear me for exercising.

• Damn this was rather sad to hear and now I feel bad for trolling like that before. Glad you fought it and I hope u get cleared for exercise soon

• @Vncmc3 Thanks, no worries.

• Most Dating sites are only about hooking-up. Getting the request is normal.

• Thanks for the comment

• No problem... Actually it could be worse... Having no one wanting to hook-up with you/not getting any attention.

• That's is true.

I have met an amazing guy though this experience but our arrangement is more of a booty call/ friends with benefits. He doesn't lie, respects me, is sweet and really cares. But it's staring to get confusing because we talk 3-5 times a week for 3hrs each time and he's sending me mixed messages.

I'm not as much bothered by the hook up propositions. I'm mostly annoyed at how stupid they think I am. I call them out on it and they still say that they are really interested, I give them the benefit of the doubt and when we meet its more lies. I turn them down and they end up begging. I'm not trying to make myself look good, this is the sad truth.

• 1. Yes
    2. No

• They see you as an easy hook up, because a lot guys assume that chubby girls are easy and desperate.

• what do you mean Asian standards?

i m Asian and you are fat missy

• Well isn't it obvious I already know Asians think I'm fat hence I said Asian standards? If you are Asian you should know what Asian standard is, I'm not even going to explain.

• yah but its all standards you're overweight. not just Asians calling someone normal a chubby person. i got you the first time lol

• OK thanks for your honest opinion then.
      You could of just flat out said I'm fat without the snarky comment. I know I'm not perfect and there's still work to be done. I didn't post this question to fish for compliment to make me feel good. I wanted to see how much more work I needed to do. You say I'm fat, I totally accept that but I won't feel bad because going from 230lbs to 160lbs and dropping from a 36 waist to a 27 I'm damn proud of myself weather I'm still fat or not!

• Sorry but u r really fat... be accept it

• Thanks for commenting. No worries I totally accept it, why would I ask a question and then deny the answer. Did you think I was expecting praise and compliments? Hell no, I'm not that shallow. So even though you headed your comment with a sorry cut the attitude.

• No I mean I didn't wanna be rude towards u.. That's why I felt like sorry. You can loose weight dont worry just believe u can do it

• That's ok...
      I have lost weight already so I'm not worried. I asked this question to see the what kind is answers I'd get. Those pic are old, if i had more recent pics I bet the reactions would be different.

I using the comments from others to see what I should do next since I'm banned from cardio because I almost died back in 2014 due to a virus.

• No you are not fat at all you are very cute tho and no u dont look easy guys just assume girls go on dating apps for hook ups lol

• Thank you!

Well I guess the world of online dating has changed lol. I have a few friends who found their SO there but that was a few years ago.

• Sorry but yer lookin' more than 160... like 200...

• The last pic I might be around 180 or a little more. The pics are old. Why would I lie? It's not like I know anyone on this site. I'm not an insecure kid fishing for compliments.

• Well anyway I'll be honest... even if ya were thin... I'd not date ya... dat's it...

• That's ok. I'm not asking who would date me.

Thanks for the comment anyway.

• 1 yes 2 no

• 1- yes, you are overweight
    2- no

• A little overweight but not fat. My guess is guys want to just sleep with you once, just because but don't think you are attractive enough to have a relationship with.

• Thanks for the comment.

Well those guys are wrong if they think that way.

• Yiu are a bit on the big side given your height and weight, but you sure arrent fat in anyway.
    You look easy and simple kind of a woman, and you have great skin and wellshaped legs. The skin is nice and so shiny smooth hairless!
    Lucky you.

• Haha... Thanks
      Don't be fooled, hair can be removed lol!

• Means even you have hair ;)

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• no you dont look like a hook up or easy.. you look like a kind person, i suggest you lose about 5-6 kilos

• NO, YOU ARE NOT! you only store a bit more lbs , but definitely not enough to be considered fat nor unattractive doll face☺

• You look a little overweight, but very attractive.
    I think most guys assume most girls are easy hookups.

• Thanks for comment

• Lol that's hilarious!!

• Yep. XD.
      So if you need some massages or foot kisses, or know a girl who does, he can't say no. XD.

• Yes In Asian standards.

• You could do with losing some weight but you don't look desperate.