What would you consider the ideal weight to be for a 5"2 girl (14yrs)?

I weight around 45kg and am always self concious of my weight so I just want to know what people would consider to be normal.

• 35-40kg
  • 40-45kg
  • 45-50kg
  • 50-55kg
  • 55-60kg
  • Other (What is it?)
And what would you find more attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just on those numbers you seem normal so sounds fine to me but there are so many other guides body frame, muscle mass and even age. The best advice I can give you is don't concentrate on numbers just on how you feel yourself, do I feel healthy and how do I think I look - Take care

Most Helpful Girl

• If you always feel controlled by what other people think you're never going to be happy with yourself. Peoples opinion differ from person to person, which means that it is impossible to be perfect. Maybe by someones standards, but someone will always have a different opinion or dislike the way u look. Instead of working on your weight, work on your self confidence.

Happiness isn't perfection, perfection doesn't exist

What Guys Said 9

• According to bmi you are 2 kg underweight so your weight is perfectly fine. It's probably best not to lose any weight though otherwise you could get quite unhealthy. Even if you gained a couple kg you would still be doing good.

• You are fine for your age. As puberty continues you will add a few more pounds naturally.

Keep loving yourself today and you will love yourself more tomorrow.

• Your normal size, not over weight.

• I'm American and don't know what the fuck a kg is in pounds.

• 108lbs or less

• It's not about the weight, you have to respect your bone density, since we are all different.

• I'm not gonna look up the lb-kg conversion lol
    I'd say 115lbs?

• I think 45-50

• if u have boobs and ass with skinny legs and waist, tits good

• oh shit, i think i know who this is ha ha, u look fine, thinner if anything and why did u block me?

• I haven't blocked anyone. Sorry I think you may have the wrong person :)

What Girls Said 5

• Soo i'm 5'2 and I weigh around 132 lbs or about 60 kgs. I would say determining your weight has a lot to do with your build. For instance I have "swimming shoulders" meaning that I'm very muscle-y. But this is a natural look for me my other friend who's the same height weighs a measly 100 lbs (around 50kgs) and looks perfectly healthy however she has more of a narrow build than I do. Do you see what I'm getting at here? It's not necessarily about the weight but how you carry/how much of the extra fat/protein/fiber, etc. your body needs. If I weighed 100 pounds I would look anorexic and if my friend weighed 132 she might look over weight. So it's all a matter of body shape and muscle mass.

• I was about 102-105 lbs at 14 years old. I am 5'2" as well.
    I'm currently 111 lbs, I'm still pretty thin as my measurements are 35-25-33.

• Well, I'm around 5'4-5'5 and I'm around 80kg, so I think you're absolutely fine :)

• i think it's 47-54 kg but whatever you feel healthiest in

• Probably B