Am I handsome Enough To Have Sex Without Paying?

Most Helpful Girl

• You said you were more attractive than 80% of men, so answer that for yourself.

• I think I was denying my own ugliness when I said that. If I wasn't scary enough ot frighten the shit out of the mens room, the girls would be fighting each other to pull my trousers down, but they aren't, and that makes me feel suicidal.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• If you changed your hairstyle you would certainly improve your appearance.

• yes, but change the hair cut, something backwards with a bolder look will suit you better

• R u a virgin?

• Most certainly.

• most def why would you think otherwise lol.
    change your haircut though

• If you met the right girl

• yes of course you are

• sure. super ugly guys get married too, you know. not saying that you're ugly, just that looks haven't got much to do with love.

• This might sound stupid but... please tell me it isn't money. I am permanently unemployed due to my aspergers syndrome.

• It's got nothing to do with money. You just haven't found the right person. Go talk to girls, find someone you like and hopefully she'll like you back.

• Noo. You look scary

• That looks like a weird picture but you probably are if you are nice enough too. Do you have a lot of female friends? That helps with knowing how they want to be treated. The hottest guys won't get lucky if they act like a grumpy jerk all the time and the ugliest have a chance if they are sweet, skilled and funny.

I really dislike your hairstyle though, Id change it if I were you. Ask your hairdresser or female friends for advice.

• What? D:

What Guys Said 11

• 0|0
  • Sorry buddy... every guy pays one way or the other..(dinner, moive, jewlery, wedding ring, house, or money). Unless your dating a sugar mama/cougar, all women are prostitutes.

• .. all women, eh?
      Sorry that you have such a negative outlook and feel to generalize all women as a result.

• @kaylaS91 It's the truth for 99.9% of all male/female relationships.

• lol ok.. you say that based off of what? Your own personal 'stats', I'd imagine.

• Hey you hair looks awesome, but I think women like it shorter in general.

You want to cut it?
    I think you don't have to pay for it unless you want something like right now!!!
    LIKE RIGHT NOW!

• Sure. Who you ask to do it with will make a difference though. Gotta find your standards.

• I think you look fine maybe a change of hairstyle - Don't know let it grow longer

• Why is there a massive bra in front of your windows?

I would lose the earring and take a picture outside, or with your dog or something.

Check out Mating Grounds scientific advice on mating.

You're a handsome guy, I would change my style if I were you, and just go for it. The best way of finding out is meeting women.

It's not primarily about looks to women. It's a whole host of things.

• getting sex is never about looks, its about backing yourself

• Your hair style sucks. Otherwise, you're good.

• yeah you sexy as fuck I bet most girls even from gag would suck you off

• You look way too girly.

But maybe the old girls at the old folks homes will suck you off despite you looking like a tranny, with that hair and ear ring

• All you have to do is lower your standards enough and almost anybody is.