I think I'm not good looking, how about your opinion?

I think my face is too big and I'm ugly :(

Most Helpful Guy

• You look fine. I like how when a girl is insecure, all the guys and even girls are willing to compliment but when a guy is insecure or clueless about the way he looks, barely any girls on here say that they shouldn't be insecure or they look fine. Why am I mentioning this? Because us guys aren't as shallow like girls. Therefore, you don't need to worry about your looks. You look good.

Most Helpful Girl

• No! You have a friendly vibe to you. I know about how some Asian women are insecure about their face and get surgery to achieve a V line but I don't think that its a huge deal or extremely unflattering. Although I'm not Asian, I have a big and round face too and people think it's cute even though I can get insecure about it. So I think it's all in your head and you should try to own up to your looks because a lot of people think that its not ugly.

What Guys Said 25

• You are so lovely. Bright eyes, pretty face. You look like you could have a cheeky personality, too!! I'd rate you 9/10. Love the hat, as well!

• No you're not ugly!
    Your face is symmetrical and cute. Your face is round, not "too big" as you say.
    I'd say you're at least average as someone else said. Learn to love yourself, and then you'll look even better, it does help.
    There are plenty of guys who will want you as their girlfriend! And some who won't, of course, that's life.
    Just being curious, how would you describe your body?

• uhm, like Amy Schumer i guess

• Then you have some shapes, right?
      That's really good. In my close friends, I have one who will only go with a skinny woman, and one who will only go for the Amy Schumer type... He would never be with a skinny woman, in fact all his women have been a tad overweight.
      I can do both.
      But having some shapes is totally a turn on for many men! What happens when you dress a bit sexy? Aren't guys looking? Play with it, enjoy it!

• Your just fine girl

• I think you are cute

• Not ugly at all, just need a new style and burn that hat, LOL.

• lol gotta do it!

• It also looks like you were trying not to smile... which is one of the most attractive things on a girl. You also have nice eyes and clear/smooth skin.

• aww thank you :)
      actually my skin is not as smooth as it looks

• you fine, I wouldn't say pretty, But you are for sure cute. Girl you're Asian , you supposed to have a bigger face

• You are not lol

• You look fine, dw.

• Girl you're cute, don't be so hard on yourself 🙂

• So... I'm going to take a random stab in the dark and guess... Korean?

• In the interest of honesty I agree with you

• I think the more you hide your face the less attractive you look

• I agree

• You're crazy. You're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen 😢

• Nah, there are TONS of girls uglier than that. You're actually pretty

• your cute

• Everyone here is lying to you and it's really annoying, lol. You have facial proportions that aren't very desired by many. Although you are Asian descent, so use make up on days you wish to enchants your look by x100. Asian + makeup= hot

• my opinion is private.

• Uppsss chino ewww

• Your are a little above average like a 6 :-)

• Not ugly at all.

• I disagree on the "Ugly" part. But I do think your face is wider than average. It can look cute though if you look at it with the correct attitude. I don't think you got anything to really think bad about.

• Cute cute cutie.

• Put out dat stupid hat first off all...

• your at least average. I imagin if you doll yourself up some you could be even cuter. Def not ugly

What Girls Said 10

• u look fine love.

• no you are Asian, Asians are cute , and the kindest, politest people. Lived in China and i know..

• but i dont live in china...

• yeah i know, but you are Asian? .. i find all Asian people cute

• yeah I am
      aww thanks hun! :)

• You're pretty :D
    Prettier than me because people only ever describe me as cute :I

• You have a heart shaped face.

• You're adorable, there are loads of guys who would go for you I'm sure!

• you have beautiful skin! i could never get my skin to be that clear. you look nice and have a nice style. dont feel bad!

• Aw you're not ugly hun.

• Please, you're Asian, you're already superior.

• You are adorable!!! I'll givve you a 9.5/10!! I love your eyes!!!

• you're aveage