Guys, is this considered too much makeup for guys?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Just about perfect amount.

What Guys Said 37

• Wear what makes you feel good about yourself and confident. It's not the makeup that's attractive, it's the confidence behind it. My ex didn't wear makeup and my girlfriend does, but both are strong confident women and that's what is really attractive.

• Not really, but you should make is less reddish on your cheeks. by the way, you have outstanding lips - try the lipstick without much gloss.

• oh by the way i ddnt put anything on my cheeks all i have on is gloss eyeshadow and a bit of concealor

• and thank u haha for complimenting my lips

• Your eyebrows look weird to me but I am not entirely sure why. So maybe the makeup is putting it off...

• my eyebrows actually are very neat and thick

• I happen to like your eyebrows. I also don't see anything wrong with your make up.

• I think it's great. Beautiful lips.

• No, that doesn't look like too much.

• it´s a little too much. you obviously have a very likeable face but the makeup turns it a little into a bitch face xD

• I'm personally not the best person to be giving advice, because l dislike a lot of make up on girls, unless it's a very special occasion. If the first thing l notice is the amount of makeup you have on then l don't like it. As for the photo the amount you have on is fine and would honestly not even think about it. - cya

• That doesn't seem too bad - I would prefer a little lighter though.

• just looks like you went to the beach for a day. I can barely tell you have makeup on. Keep your look!

• Maybe it is but I like it

• Nope not really
    But facial features are more important and i can see some good ones

• No its fine

• Eh, it looks ok, but it seems like you have your eyebrows retouched/re-shaped?

• no not at all i just naturally have thick eyebrows

• yeah i think its a little bit too much make up.

• no not really

• Not at all. Totally fine!!

• No, it's not.

• A bit much to me.

• You look fine to me. The real question is if it looks fine to you obviously.

• Nope. I've seen girls over do it. I think girls look hotter with minimal makeup

• You look fine

• no not at all, we see the lipstick and maskara but i don't see much else... so no ;) you are good

• I dont wear much make up so :)))

• You're so beatiful
    don't use makeup.

• No you look pretty!

• Lol yeah u look trans tbh

• thats very rude

• U wouldn't look bad without all the makeup though

• Ur profile pic is nice, it's this particular one and lol, I am brutally honest

• I like the amount u do apply the only thing I question is that have u slept with this makeup because it seems to be wiped off a little bit

• No it's very simple yet nice make up.

• No but yer not attractive in both pictures...

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more