Girls, For a gamer girl does a gamer boy required to be attractive or just be able to play games? does his looks really matter is my question?

Girls, For a gamer girl does a gamer boy required to be attractive or just be able to play games? does his looks really matter is my question?
Does this catch your attention or not?

Updates:
Okay here's another question does a guy have to dress like everyone else or can he dress geeky for you to be attracted to him?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I still need to find them attractive. This guy seems relatively attractive

0|1
    0|0
    • So what would catch your eye as an attractive overly attractive? a bad boy who plays games of your interest or if this relatively attractive guy lost weight would you be of interest?

• Show All
    • Thank you for your honesty even though it seems from what I understand you're not attracted to guys anymore I thank you for giving this guy a chance.

• I am not attracted to guys but I don't have to be attracted to shoes to know if a pair of shoes are cute. Same goes for people.

What Girls Said 3

• His looks still matter a bit. So does his personality. I'd be able to be with a non-gamer afterall, the ability to play games doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • No unfortunately you are average. Sorry you are not Pewdiepie.

0|0
    0|0
  • It matters a little
    No it doesn't catsh my attention

0|0
    0|0