Girls, For a gamer girl does a gamer boy required to be attractive or just be able to play games? does his looks really matter is my question?

Does this catch your attention or not?

Okay here's another question does a guy have to dress like everyone else or can he dress geeky for you to be attracted to him?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I still need to find them attractive. This guy seems relatively attractive

• So what would catch your eye as an attractive overly attractive? a bad boy who plays games of your interest or if this relatively attractive guy lost weight would you be of interest?

• Thank you for your honesty even though it seems from what I understand you're not attracted to guys anymore I thank you for giving this guy a chance.

• I am not attracted to guys but I don't have to be attracted to shoes to know if a pair of shoes are cute. Same goes for people.

What Girls Said 3

• His looks still matter a bit. So does his personality. I'd be able to be with a non-gamer afterall, the ability to play games doesn't matter.

• No unfortunately you are average. Sorry you are not Pewdiepie.

• It matters a little
    No it doesn't catsh my attention