Guys, Rate me 1-10?

Guys, Rate me 1-10?
My friends say I'm good looking but guys never approach me or talk to me. by the way I'm not fishing for compliments lol please be honest. I'm 19

Thanks for all answers. I feel much better about myself 😊

49

Most Helpful Guy

• you are pretty and beautiful, but you don't look 19. You project nice, which is going to work for some boys. So that may be a deterrent for some. no worries about looks. 9 as is, 10 when you do it up and as you get older. Some girls who are really attractive don't get approached as easily, especially if come across as shy. What will happen is it will require an aggressive guy and that isn't necessarily good. Is that what you want or do you want a nice guy that will treat you well. If so, make yourself available to nice guys.

I hope dad has a big stick though. develop some good boundaries.

• My dad hates the thought of me dating haha

• Lastly, dating is about learning about yourself, your needs, your flaws and who works with you and who doesn't. not saying you have to date yet, do that when you are ready (know your boundaries needed to protect your heat).

• Thanks!!! I'm definitely looking up those books 🙂

What Guys Said 48

• Yes you're good looking and boobs so I'm really surprised guys don't approach me.
    You sure you don't have some guy friend (s) who is "such a good friend he's like a brother to you".

• You look to be a lovely lady with a lovely personality. Nice eyes, nice hair, nice smile. Pretty perfect. 9/10 for sure.

• You're a very, very attractive girl. I can't believe guys aren't talking to you.

• I think you look really cute

• I believe your friends are under stating how you look because you are gorgeous. If you have a personality to match then wow. Looking at the picture you seem like you would be a lot of fun to be around. I think it is their lose not talking to you. Just keep on being yourself.

• It's all about what guys think really, if you're just trying to attract guys rather than both guys and girls. Girls always like to compliment each other. But I think you're cute. Just gotta put yourself out there a bit more I guess.

• If I give you 10 and you tend to focus more on looks from here onwards then it drops down to, below 5.

If I give you 5 or below, you accept it, smile, start looking at other aspects of life, then the rating goes up to 10 and beyond that.

Finally, I very much liked you smile. Keep smiling. :)

• Very cute

• Guys never approach you or talk to you?

Assuming you go to places where that is possible, such as coffee shops, bars, just about any public place, I find that amazing. You're very pretty and you look happy. I don't see they wouldn't. I would.

• That MUST be out of intimidation. You look like you take care of yourself, you dress well. I'm attracted. I like your smile.

• gorgeous

• very attractive a 9, and maybe guys don't approach you cause your working it gurl. your beautiful

• very beautiful young woman

• your 8/10 pretty cute and beautiful

• Yeah keep hanging out with your guy friends , a great way to tell people "iam single "

• 9 :D

• You look young for 19

• cute. 7/10

• Pretty. 7-8/10

• You're an attractive person. Do you ever catch guys looking at you from a distance or make eye contact?

• Thanks! Sometimes maybe every other day.

• It's possible they are intimidated. If you catch eye contact with a guy that you'd be interested in talking to you should smile at them. If they want to approach that will help give them the confidence to do it.

• your friends werent lying

• yeah u look pretty and young an sexy.. u have it all

• Nice 7 rank

• i would talk to you any time you are very pretty

• Your very pretty 10

• Is that you?😃
    Pretty

• You look stunning to me! Your smile, those brown eyes, and your lips are awesome.

• You are cute!

• Maybe guys don't approach you because you look 16, and they don't wanna go to jail.

• 7 out of 10

• More from Guys
    18