Am I Pretty, Cute, or Sexy?

Just curious what I "categorize" as. :)
Am I Pretty, Cute, or Sexy???

Well thanks y'all!

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, extremely sexy. Like, sexy in the classy way, as in you most likely look attractive in almost anything, you don't need to wear what most consider "Slutty" clothes to be attractive

What Guys Said 56

• Ok, top picture is pretty, you have a pretty face and nice smile

Middle picture is sexy because of the long hair, showing some leg and your nail colour.

Lower picture is cute because of your facial expression, with a hint of sexy due to the cleavage.

• Oh!! Cool! Well thanks ☺️

• Honestly, all of those.
    You're cute looking, which makes you pretty.
    And I guess you're sexy too.

Have fun with life...

• You look fine.

• I would say a good mix of all 3 but probably more on the Pretty side

• The top and bottom pictures are really close up, so its hard to tell. As for the 2nd one, I'd use the adjective "attractive". This is gonna sound like some weird zen Buddhist sh*t, but your smile gives you an "innocent" and natural look, which I personally find very attractive. You dress conservative, which makes guys focus on your face and hands instead of your breasts or something else randy. You show confidence, but aren't slutty or or overbearing with it.
    I probably sound like a freak, but oh well.

• Wow. You are all of those at different times and in different ways. Wish you were mine. Gorgeous.

• All of them

• Pic 1 is Pretty.
    Pic 2 is Cute.
    Pic 3 is Sexy.

So you're all three!! Yummy!!

• Yes, as @Iron_Man says: All of them!

• I think you look really pretty/cute/sexy - All those words kinda intermingle for me

• There are some women who are really "sexy", but I don't think are cute, but that's usually because they're "ho sexy" lol

If you don't come off as a ho, I don't see a difference between the three at all.

• You have really colorful eyes and nice hair.

• Somehow you've managed all three... Congrats! I'd say pretty in pic 1, cute in pic 2 and pretty/sexy in pic 3 :)

• I can see you as all three really. Very nice😉

• Cute and pretty and I am sure you can be sexy when you wanna be haha

• All three!
    You are a boner magnet :D

• too bad those things aren't mutually exclusive :/

• can't you be all 3? -_-

• I say you have a unique blend of all three. It depends on what you wear and your facial expressions. Your eyes are very pretty and your smile is warm and inviting

• 4/10shhh

• Pretty, cute or sexy depends on what you wear, but physically you are quite pretty, your face is cute and on your last picture you are very sexy

• Overall, cute

• You are very pretty

• Very pretty.

• i would say you are a human :P

• your are sexy, beautiful and cute.

• dang dang chica !

• Pretty face cut smile and a sexy body

• cute

• Cute! Omg 😱

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 20

• You're closer to beautiful. Pretty/cute is just a term to describe a girls beauty but not with much extent. Also typically used to describes young girls.

Now sexy is a nice component also but it defines your sexual appearance only and doesn't have much meaning other than your body or what you're wearing.

I think beautiful would describe you because you're not average, young, old, or revealing. From your pictures you seem to possess beauty from the inside and the out 😊

• very pretty, but the second pic is not good

• mm pretty

• All of the above but it all starts with Pretty.

• I think you can be all 3 depending on your facial expression and clothing style

• All three! you're gorgeous

• Pretty

• I think you're gorgeous 😄

• Very pretty

• Very cute

• You are so cute!!!

• Pretty cute.

• very pretty young lady. I like your face very much, beautiful eyes...

• You're really pretty :)

• Cute

• You are so pretty!

• cute:)

• Chubby

• That wasn't the question my dear. But did that make you make you feel better?

• That's a super super loose shirt.

• Loose clothes are supposed to make you look thinner and tighter clothes make you look bigger, look it up

• Your face is okay, but your eyebrows are just atrocious; you should fix them asap.

• What would you do to improve them? I'm not entirely satisfied with them but I'm not sure what would be a good fix

• Haha! If only it was that simple, I over plucked them in highschool, which was years ago!! And they haven't really grown back nicely at all when I leave them alone

• Well, that's a problem.

• You can be all 3