Guys, so most of my life I been call fat and ugly I don't understand... I mean I can't get a guy to even talk to me am I going to be alone my life?

I'm really starting to believe everyone I only very had one boyfriend in my life and Im 20
And he always say I to fat and that I ugly we date a bout a month and he said he sorry but he can't be with ugly pathetic person...💔💔

• Rate me?
    64% (27)
  • They are right stop trying
    21% (9)
  • Other...
    15% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
I really hope u all see robby57 ill see I honestly not liking thank u to those for ur positive thoughts

46

Most Helpful Guy

• I can safely say that my previous flatmate got married to a girl whose face looked similar to yours. While she wasn't skinny, she wasn't obese either. There is hope under the upper threshold.

What Guys Said 45

• Quit spending time with those people who call you fat cause they are honestly really stupid as the term fat is a bad term. The image that gets associated with the word "fat" is radically imbalanced immune system that is causing severe inflammation... AND THAT is most definitely not you.

I think your very pretty but the very fact that your self esteem is so low that its a auto deal breaker for me. Just being brutally honest cause I already am hard on myself xD. Just relearn to smile and be yourself and make new friends.

• It only low when I let people put me low.. in the last year I made some big change I move lost weight.. and got a fresh start.. I just wanted to know how guys actually see me

• I have 3 they are super awesome and like to spend their afternoons at my place.

• Aww the so sweet... by the way I message you

• I think you look gorgeous! Guys will recognize it a little later. Hang in there a little while longer.

• Your ex boyfriend strikes me as a bit of jerk and you are better off without him - You look very beautiful in your picture - Be patient and hopefully you will meet a decent guy soon worthy of you and respectful to you.

• There's nothing wrong with your face, chill - and if you're obese then try losing weight. Them's the facts. :)

• definitely not ugly, actually very cute and pretty eyes. 1 boyfriend is not a showstopper, some people don't date until 20's or after college. I can't see the rest of you, if you are overweight and you don't like it, make some changes in your life... diet, what you do with your time, and exercise.
    Pick a better boy!

• My wife had the very same problem, she went on a long distance relationship when she was 16, which lasted for two years before he cheated on her.

I met her when she was 18, and had the exact same problems as you, indeed she was not skinny, but I wonder why these standards are considered 'good'.

I think that the fact that I married her shows my opinion about her and you, specially because you remind me of her, by the way.

• You looks amazing or you're so photogenic! Anyway you should know that the later flowers are the most beautiful flowers!

• Your face is pretty. That guy was just an asshole. I mean, really, NO ONE has ever given you a compliment? You should have no problem finding a guy if you go to some non-douchey college or work for a large company. Really, just avoid certain crowds.

• I'm a nurse

• well, having talked to/dated/know a bunch of nurses, i know they DONT get hit on a lot at work lol. Which is too bad, really. When my mom was in the hospital for a few months, there was this nurse I saw a few times who I swore was eye-sexing me. I wanted to ask her out, but I guess just never got the chance... i didn't know what wing/dept she worked.

Anyway, try online? And a SERIOUS site, like OKCupid (not 100% serious, but probably most serious free one) or Match/eHarmony.

But I can't stress enough to be smart about who you hang out with or what guys you allow in your life.

• you are super gorgeous

• What? You're not ugly at all. You're actually gorgeous I think. Most guys are intimidated talking to really pretty girls. Try talking to them instead. They will welcome it.

• you very attractive lovely person with a warm smile and lovely caring eyes. i just hope you do find the person who will teat you as the wonderful person you really are

• Screw the haters, keep on living your way!
    And the guy who said that is the ugly, pathetic one

• You have a beautiful face from those pictures I saw. It is hard to tell whether you are overweight or not from those pictures. Do not worry it though, because it is possible to easily change that in a healthy way, by eating right, lifestyle, exercise, and being happy. You're not ugly, don't listen to people who tell you that! If you are twenty, you have plenty of time to find someone!

• You aren't ugly at all and if you feel fat, then work to lose weight. All most people do is try to drag everyone down to their level. Don't even listen to them because they're sad, little people.

• If people call you fat start tracking your calories. Eat less then you normally do and start running on a regular basis. Use them as motivation to help you become the lady you want to be.

• Umm I don't think help cuz trust me I have was 180.. I'm now 120

• I have done fine one my own.. and I would feel so much more Powerful knowing I did it on my own.. thank you tho

• Just make sure you eat enough!!! So many women over do it to the point of aneorexia. Try using a bmi calculator. And if you are a good weight for your height then just remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Women are mean and may just be saying that because they are self conscious or jealous of how you look in comparison to them.

• Everyone has different opinions on what's beautiful. You need to surround yourself with people who see you as a beautiful person. As long as you're healthy you shouldn't let people tell you you need to lose weight or anything else.

• you could always lose weight if you dont like being fat.

• About 7/10, though I'd like to see more.

• If you hsve a personality to match your looks I don't see a reason why guys would not want to be with you

• I can't even see your bod to tell if you fat OP but 3/10 from those pics

• Lol man this one seems to have serious depression issues though but yeah, she's chubby just well angled pics

• From these photos I actually think you look quite cute. I'm not just saying that it's true

• Eh, he's just one mope... Don't beat yourself up too much.

• you look very cute and attractive to me.9/10

• catfish lol

• I promise it no catfish I'm not even looking for a relationship

• I could post like 54 photo lol and they all look like me

• keep ya head up... You don't seem fat or ugly... you won't die alone

• I give a 9 your beautiful

• You look pretty

• Your cute as hell!

• 7 points!

• 8 out of 20

• More from Guys
    15

9 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more