Im black, on a scale of 1-10 how good is my body?

i hate my skintone so much and so many girls are racist but like to convince themselves they aren't but hereim black, on a scale of 1-10 how good is my body?

one girl told me to come back to her when i can bench 400lbs and said that most guys bench 300lbs in 2016 so im here for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• too muscular and your underwear is precariously low which also lowers what I think

• guess ill stop lifting and get fat

• no being overweight is unhealthy lol

• I didn't say overweight once

Most Helpful Guy

• "one girl told me to come back to her when i can bench 400lbs and said that most guys bench 300lbs in 2016 so im here for opinions"
    she was tryna reject you without saying it directly sorry bro. She said 400 cause she think most guys can't. Move the fuck on dude.
    I go to a black school and im in a black county (suburban not hood just in case someone might say something) so I dont deal with racism, that often but i feel you. I about to go to a university soon so maybe i might deal with it there. (im acutally 17 but this website won't let me change my age.
    NIGGA YO BODY FUCKIN GOALS GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT MOTHERFUCKIN IS MY BODY GOOD.
    you're a ten (no homo no homo no homo (x1000 cause this feels gay)
    Dnt let these bitches get into your head man.
    I mean if you get any bigger you gonna look nasty
    (thought to self)
    of all people this buff ass nigga right here

• I've looked at your other post and now im dnt even think ur could be a cool person no more cause you posting racist self hating shit on here and hating on others, that probably why you got rejected

What Girls Said 51

• Ew I remember you.

• Absolutely nothing wrong with your skin tone, dude. Your body isn't really my preference but that's just me, I don't really like muscles. Buuut I can see it must have taken a lot of work to get to that stage, so well done :)

• There's nothing wrong with your skintine/being dark skinned. You're not burnt like toast and being the skin tone you are makes your body glisten/shine.

Who cares what that stuck up girl said you already have a 6pack it's not necessary to any further but if you wpwant to its Jo to you, just please don't over do it. p... There's q such thing as too big

• i eat 6-8 meals a day, eating every 2 hours. On weekends I work my arms 8 hours a day twice a month for the BEST possible scenario. Im getting bigger by the day.

• that isn't hypocritical.
      i said nothing about myself judging

• Sweetheart I'm going to need you to hold back on the insults. You don't have to say the exact words that you aren't fomd of being judged by other people. If you were fine with it you wouldn't be asking this question in the first place. You say how these girls are racist and claim they aren't and for f*** sake you're not even comfortable in your own skin. You are in fact a hypocrite and have no right to call anyone out when you do the same and not only that but to yourself.

So before you go around calling people fools maybe you should learn to bite your tongue 😌

• I'd rate you 0/10. Racists are always never good looking.

• www.saatchisynergize.co.za/.../Toni-Brit.png
    you know you're attractive, you post odd stuff like this every once in a while.

• most girls do not fucking like me

• i wishhhhhhhh

• you think it might be your personality? i still can't imagine any place in the world is like that.

• 1-3/10 body

• Looks really good 👍🏻 I have no complaints lol I just hope your legs are toned as well.. I'm so happy when I finally see a guy with a hot body and then spider legs ruin everything 😪

• ur like a 9 but ur attitude is a 2

• I give you an honest 9/10 (I marked you down for the earrings because I don't like men with them) but any rating will be based on a personal opinion. More important would be to know your personality.

If you are mentally well adjusted, work hard and always try to be a gentleman and make those around you feel comfortable looks should not be important anyway.

• 1.5/10

• I think they were grossed by the underwear being too low.. otherwise you've got a good bod..

• My mind is running riot on what is further down...

Above that you look magnificent and very fit. ;-)

(not keen on earrings on men though)

• Might be because your pubic region is in full view…

• if your waist wasn't bigger than mine, id care

• I could say nice things to you, but I'd rather be honest

• like GhostOnToast said you seem to have and attitude and there's no need to see so much

• Someone's fishinnng

• I be positively discriminating on your black self.

• why dont u like dark girls? thats something mean to say

• Oh good I was going through withdrawals without you. 😒

• I swear I've seen you ask questions about your body a million times. Add in the face next time for a proper review.

• Nothing special but not gross.

• lol.
      Statistics say i should stop lifting and get fat as fuck

• I can't, gold star for you, but I can tell by the way your torso goes in at a V shape instead of like a block like most men who do full body workouts that you don't emphasize your lower portion at all. Basic anatomy.

• Having a V taper is the result of leanness, genetics, broad shoulder, and a developed back. I only do full body workouts loool

• 2/10 lol

• definitely a lesbian

• @Polocrew Don't worry about me, you're just too nice sometimes :)

• Yea if by nice you mean amazingly jacked, just ask oP for noodz and stop msging me to get his number for u wtf

• Zero ☺️

• Although I prefer leaner guys, I still think your body is pretty attractive, and the fact that you've worked hard to achieve what you have makes it even better in my opinion

• tfw not 8% bodyfat
      tfw fat as fuck

• I meant leaner more as in less muscular, that type of thing

• Fucking yummy I would totally tap that

• I like your body. It's just right. 8/10

• U look great keep it up😉

• Pretty buff, not really my type since I like skinnier guys but you don't look bad at all.

• You look good. Not a fan of the glasses though.

• I’m not interested in darker guys so I’d give you a solid 1 and ½. You have nice abs but it’s still not enough to compensate for your uninteresting face. Maybe if you were lighter...

• Wrong guess. I sincerely am not interested in darker guys of color and it doesn’t help when their faces are as plain, mundane, and uninteresting as yours. There’s nothing about you that stands out and pulling down your underwear so we can see your bootleg version of Ken Barbie doll’s groin dip doesn’t help. Have you considered skin bleaching creams?

• Someone bring the bandages

• Weren't you that guy who was like "why don't girls like me? Is it cause I'm ugly?" then said stuff like "I don't like fat girls" and tried to defend yourself when people called your hypocrisy out?

• More from Girls
    21

What Guys Said 32

• Glasses and a world map on his wall, I like an educated man <3

• i think women treat you poorly because of you attitude. obviously you are in good shape. but based on your behavior on this site you display vain, rude, condescending character traits

• Are you sure its the body? or the 'tude that comes with it. cuz when i was cut like that, they loved mine...
    maybe if you covered up a little... left a little something to the imagination... maybe.

• Looks like you've got game my... yeah, looks like you've got game..

Don't go trying to bench 400. It will fuck up your joints.

• You look great and skin tone seems fine to me

• You should tell to come back to when she outgrows her bitch behavior... and gets hotter. lol.

You're good, man, keep it up.

• Aren't most black dudes built like this? You're nothing special. lol

• Not really. His arms are awesome. Even at my best I never had awesome arms. They are quite thin.

• Lmao so you gonna stop lifting because some nerds on here shit you on that? Wtf fgit, ud be in redsea on misc just for saying that

• tfw according to this forum i barely look like i lift

• Tfw OP listening to forum filled with non lifting nerds who bitch about bullying, tfw I can't neg OP

• that's a dumbass girl. most guys can only bench like the bar plus 5 lbs each side.

But bro you have been blessed with a good skin tone. Got all kinds of shades. Plus we all know good looking black guys can rock any style.

• 1 for racism.

• i ain't gay dude, but you are very close to 10 : not too muscular so we know you are buffed... abs visible and pecs nicely drawn ^^ i'd say 9 bro

• Can I have your work out routine?

• You're body is on point, man. Your body looks like a smaller version of 50 Cent.

• Lmaooo they still get butthurt af

• Fuck. I'm envious of your body lol.

• Bro, you're black? I couldn't tell lol

• Alpha /10 impressive development

• They think you have an ugly personality, which is correct.

• Lol u look like a monkey though

• Looking Boss, boss

• you look like you use steriods to get that shape?

• im natty

• thanks dude!

• He's black, he has genetics

• Rise up your panties mate, we don't wanna see your cock muscles

• It's mostly that you are insanely needy and creepy as well; as I've stated in your previous question

• Hey man don't ever feel bad about your dark skin. The Titans were as black as the void. They come from Orion. Orion is the most powerful empire in the known universe. You can look at the monoliths all over the world laid out to orions belt. It's said to be the gateway to heaven.
    The point being the hatred for the dark skin is an Olympian construct. As the darker you are the closer you are to pure Titan.
    Like the Greeks said. Man rose from the ashes of the Titans

• That's sexy dude, and hairless! Wow lucky.