Guys, Opinions on ripped jeans hot or not and colour preferred?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• i never liked the ripped jeans look. and people who spend money (sometimes A LOT of money) on designer pre-ripped jeans? there is no helping them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • jeans that aren't ripped.
      lol.

I like jeans, dress pants look good on a girl if cut right. shorts. sweat pants are fine around the house but look frumpy in public. I've always liked dresses and skirts, though too short and too tight, as nice as they are too look at, seem impractical. I've always had a soft spot for summer dresses.

... And sometimes, ripped jeans. If they are a pair of jeans she has owned, and they've gotten worn with age, but she still loves them.
      I just think it is completely silly to spend money on pre-ripped jeans for the sake of a fashion look.

• I agree I'd never wear joggers in public unless I'm getting on a plane and summer dresses can look cute as well as shorts but I'll only wear them with thick black tights to hide my legs

• I don't like ripped jeans. Look trashy. Not my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really a fan especially ones that are really ripped a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • light blue, skinny fit, ripped but still have the threads going across the hole. HOT!

But not paired with boots, like it paired with converse or flip flops.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are okay, but it depends a bit on the style... and I don't like if it's too much

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be very hot if their ripped in the right places.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're super hot, and probably love the average blue jeans best. 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • No !! Me no like !! , agree with @sovetskii13 , not feminine at all & trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, depends how ripped. If they're one of these jeans that are super ripped then no thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually I like it and iam sure that its totally hot on u baby blue

0|0
    0|0
  • buy new if they are ripped

0|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)