32C 25 36, 5'5 and 108 lbs, Does I'm fat, skinny or curvy?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I can almost guarantee you're not fat. I don't like how the word curvy is used... It typically now refers to a chubby girl. However, I believe that curvy would be more of someone who is hourglass shaped. So, without seeing a picture, I can't say if you're curvy or not.

Why do you omit the word "average"? Or "athletic"? According to the BMI scale, you're underweight. But I've never liked that scale... they don't account for muscle.

ANYWAY. Without seeing a picture and going completely based off of numbers, I can only assume you're skinny. Underweight, but still technically "skinny".

I'll go on a mini rant here.

Just because the BMI scale tells you that you're underweight, normal, obese, whatever... it doesn't account for your body shape/frame (no, I'm not talking big boned... but ever notice how a 5'0 girl at 100lbs can look great, and another 5'0 girl at 100lbs can look either severely underweight, or overweight?), nor your muscle mass.

Lady. Please. Don't compare yourself to others. If you're healthy, cool (and no, I don't believe if you're overweight, that you're healthy. There are health risks). If you're not healthy, do what you can to change that. And if you feel like you're never skinny enough, please go to a therapist. No one has to know. Hell, you don't even need to talk about your weight issues. Just treat them like a long-lost friend that doesn't know anyone else in your life, and who you can trust talking to, and taking advice from. :)

• I forgot to add "average" and "athletic", sorry. I don't really muscle, I'm not toned. I have a little frame.
      The type of body I like it's Korean / Japanese. They have really skinny legs and flat stomach, nit like me.
      Thank you for your advice :)

• I'm really sorry, I didn't mean for those parts of my message to come off as rude. I just want people to be happy, yo. Haha :) and happy in their own skin. :)

• Don't worry I didn't take it rude or anything :)

What Guys Said 8

• Other than the obvious "need a pic".. 5'5" 108? Wow that's.. really skinny I'm like 90% sure. That skinny and @ 32C is, interesting. Maybe you might be one of the rare body types that need to put on some more weight to get to your ideal look.

• I think I look better with less weight honestly. I was 116 before I lost weight

• oh ok, well that's great then, ya i'd need a pic so I don't know

• On the skinny side I think.

• Sounds slim/normal to me

• Skinny.

• I'd say skinny.

• nothing else but skinny

• Nice measurements, but your grammar...

• I'm not English native so...

• Skinny

What Girls Said 6

• I think you're skinny.. I'm your height and like 60 pounds heavier than you LOL. But I work out so a lot of my weight is in muscle, and contrary to popular belief, just because you work out and have muscle doesn't make you bulky and strange looking.

• curvy not fat. and your butt is relatively large given your waist.

• I know, that complex me :(

• wow so off base a few months ago I measured at 30-25.5-30 apparently :p Dunno where I got 29...

• not butt XD

see what I did there? lol

• skinny of course

• Seriously? Seems about perfect.

• skinny with big boobs and an ass. your waist is fairly straight so i imagine you have really slim legs.

• my calf is skinny (11,5 inch) but I have big thigh (19 inch), they have a lot of difference between my calf and my tigh

• yeah that is fairly skinny.

• thank you

• SKINNY. I think you could gain a little. You have nothing to worry about.

• Thank you :)
      I have a little belly so I was thinking i need to loose some weight

• yep 100% it means you're healthy!

• too bad :(
      but why a lot of celebrities have flat stomach so?