Good Pair of Boobs?

Good Pair of Boobs?

Updates:
Also, do guys find big boobs attractive? I have a 32DDD and sometime I feel like they're huge! Is that a good or bad thing?

0|6
25|86

Most Helpful Guy

• Boobs on fat chicks doesn't count lol

7|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do guys find big boobs attractive? Well.. I'm sure you could answer that just fine on your own, without having to post pics like this, unless you've been living under a rock.

Sure, your boobs are bigger than average. Proportional with your frame, though.

6|0
    0|0
    • Yours are fine too, calm down! :D <3

• Show All
    • @kaylaS91 on the heavier side of what? You look perfectly within rage of a healthy body composition...

• @geri3ttc heavier side of not carrying any excess weight.

What Guys Said 85

• They're very big, but they look good.
    Most guys love big boobs. Me? I prefer smaller, but as long as they look good, and she looks good, I don't really care, tiny to huge.

0|1
    0|0
  • your awsome as you are, just focus on keeping your shape and proportions. eat smart and exercise (weights).

0|1
    0|0
  • I very much dig your big boobies, there are guys like me who think that it is almost impossible for a woman to have "boobs so naturally big they are unattractive", and there are guys who prefer smaller busts.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, solid.

0|2
    0|0
  • No--that's a GREAT pair! lol!

0|2
    0|0
    • 32DDDs? Geez! I don't think there's such a thing as an "ideal" size, but that one would certainly be in the discussion! :P How do they look without a bra? PM me! I'd love to chat further!

• Boobs of all sizes can be attractive, including big ones of course, depending on the body type/general proportions. These are just close ups of your boobs, they look good for sure, but they could be unattractive depending on how the rest of your body actually looks like.

0|1
    0|0
  • pass

0|0
    0|0
  • Thank you very much for sharing.

1|2
    0|0
  • I am definitely not complaining

0|1
    0|0
  • Look good and in proportion from what I can see

0|1
    0|0
  • You know their are good, hmm? And also that sexy spot just above them is a plus.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is what i come to gag for >_>

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't know for sure, need better reference picture with the tank removed, for science!

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, they are very nice. Makes me want to see more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Psh I think anything over a b cup is big. Yes you have a good pair, and the only way they would be too big, is if they are hurting your back. Had a friend that went to a g to a c cup.

0|1
    0|0
  • Those look fabulous! Thanks for the Thurday afternoon pick me up!

0|1
    0|0
  • They're big at least. It's impossible to say if they're good when they're in a bra and under a shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure

0|1
    0|0
  • From what I can tell they look great.

0|1
    0|0
  • Great tits with a great body

0|2
    0|0
  • Wow the breast ever I mean best ever.

0|1
    0|0
  • height plays a big part

0|1
    0|0
  • they donΒ΄t look like DDD to me XD but they look quite nice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Great!

0|1
    0|0
  • Well they are Motor Boat-able so yah I'd say awesome boobs.
    media0.giphy.com/media/CTCwGMQM8Td04/100.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Dam yes want to see them open

0|2
    0|0
  • No complaints from me...

0|1
    0|0
  • Great size they look good wish I could see more.

0|1
    0|0
  • its a good thing for me, they are some fine pair of boobs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, they're pretty good.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 24

• 7|3
    0|0
    • DEAD 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• You're an adult woman and you can't form your own opinions on your own breasts? Really?

8|2
    0|0
  • I don't know... I have to do the mouth suckle test first.

3|2
    0|0
  • Dunno, boobs are better judged naked. 😛

Currently cannot judge the shape, nipples or perkiness/sagginess of your tits.

But with bra and a tank I can say they look hella good so far.👌🏽

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah boobs Ade boobs... If I were you I'd avoid pushup bras because they're already big enough.

I thought mines were big and you have me beat by another cup size.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look good to me.

0|3
    0|0
  • Well, you are kinda big so obviously your boobs are gonna be big too..

1|1
    0|0
    • I actually have a pretty small waist and thin body. They are totally proportionally not normal:

• Lol okay then

• You savage 😂😂😂 that is so raw.

• I think you're making a lot of guys very happy right now. Lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your boobs are niceee

0|1
    0|0
  • they look fine

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks like you are wearing a push up or your straps are too tight and with your size you really don't need that. I'm the same size they're annoying sometimes but they're not in your face big

0|0
    0|0
  • good lawdd :o
    those are real? O. O

0|1
    0|0
  • Seriously?

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya they look good.

0|1
    0|0
  • they look amazing

0|1
    0|0
  • Hi, your boobs are fine and don't look too big. Judging from what i can see about you body, they perfectly fit it. A lot of girls wish they had boobs like yours including me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whoa. Wanna trade? XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobzz

0|0
    0|0
  • There beautiful, I envy you😞

0|1
    0|0
  • All boobs look good in a bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very nice ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • 18-24 and you are asking if big boobs are a bad thing SMH.

0|1
    0|0
  • they are big but I think guys would prefer a bit of a weight loss even if that might mean slightly smaller boobs. most guys will take a more fit girl with smaller boobs (even A-B cup) than a chubby girl with DD's

1|1
    0|0
    • Woah lady! Perhaps she's just naturally a big boobed girl? Like I don't think she has any extra body fat or wants to have big boobs so therefore she wants to be chubbier

• She definitely is! But i think. And a lot of guys here agree, that she is also a bit chubby