Why do females on here hate on hot/sexy female pics?

They'll see a pic like this:
Or this:

And hate.

Wish you had a banging body huh? Wish your face looked as good huh? Damn haters. Quit hating and use it as motivation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well u just answered your own question son lol. Majority of women are always in competition with another chick, even if that one chick doesn't see it that way. That's why we can not get along. Somehow it's like preprogrammed in their mind's to act catty and condescending. I've tried multiple time's to uplift my own gender and most them always out that way. I give prop's when it's due. #AintNoHatersOverHereB lol showing your green eyed monster only pushes people away from those like that. This make's the insecure and miserably feel something on the inside when belittle another. by the way that first pic though 😍😍😍😍 that second a little to fake, but I bet she has an awesome bedroom set😂see what I did there?

• Hahahahahaha so true. Bedroom set? I didn't get it lol.

• Bitches... are cray cray lol

• That is true hahaha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao those chicks are hot, they mad OP

What Girls Said 27

• I'm not insecure nor desire to look like those girls. However, that doesn't mean I'm jealous for thinking women who pose like that are on the cheap side. Sorry but it's not rocket science to have a ass or boobs and pose in front of a camera. It's attention seekers who do that. I get enough attention over my body at my boyfriend, I don't feel the need to pose around half naked or in bikini's and I'm pretty confident and happy with my body. With that said, I don't care if they want to pose pictures like that but then they shouldn't go crying if the only guys they get are douchebags and then they shouldn't cry "oh respect me". You can't have it both ways.

• Most females would say they aren't insecure and most would say they don't desire to look like them. That's the problem. They hate because females like that look good to plenty of guys even though females don't think these girls respect themselves. No matter how you want to twist it female competition exist. You have that in you too. If some female tried to take your boyfriend wouldn't you be upset? You're not above this like you think you are.

• I dnt like the girl in the first pick with her fake boobs, but the girl in the second pic went overboard

• @hazoplmeught LOL you didn't read anything I wrote. Dude I'm blocking you. You have no argument.

• Because there are plenty of website that do nothing else all day put post pictures of half naked women. We're bombarded by it every day and it's annoying.
    Why do you post them here, where people are looking to have a conversation rather than on chive or bustyasianbeauties. com? It's just pointless and stupid. What are you hoping to achieve?

Actually I don't get why men share picture of women at all? I get it you think they're hot. So what? What part of your brain makes you want to post it for the world to see?

• Exactly. I think he's getting the wrong idea. There's nothing wrong with attractive women or 10/10 looking women on here, it's only a bit of a problem when it gets pornographic. This isn't the site for that.

• I posted them out of generosity, because most people on here seem to be visual creatures. I got lazy though and didn't get picky with what I picked. I didn't pretend to be a female. You are accusing other guys of pretending under female accounts. Is my account a female's? I didn't think so.

They hate because arousal and sexual attraction of the male gender. This is what I've been trying to tell YOU. But you won't listen.

• You might as well just take that L. People get jealous over everything. Especially appearance. Females who look modest to other females are seen as non threats and thus they don't hate as much.

• You can't work out to get bigger boobs. (I freaking wish lol)
    And you can't work out to get a big butt. I have a somewhat curvy butt and squats and exercise shrink it.

Also, faces like theirs can only be achieved with surgery.

So hell yea I'm hating lol. Hell yea I'm jealous.
    But in general, modest women don't like attention seeking. Even if we're not hating on them. Because it just makes all women seem desperate and like we only care about looks. It's hard enough to be taken seriously as a female without these chicks manipulating with their looks.
    I have a very hard time respecting anyone who isn't modest, male or female.

• Actually you can work out to get a bigger butt.

Faces like who? The ones I posted? Nope. I've seen females like that who are all natural. In any case I guess my generosity AGAIN is being questioned. I was going to try to find the "perfect picture", but got lazy and just went with those. Use google images and find a hot girl. A you deem hot. If she's dressed provocatively some females on here would get jealous and hate.

So you see non-modest people as lower value?

• Skinny is unhealthy? Lol none of what you're saying makes sense!

And I never said I had big boobs, I've revealed that I'm an A cup. Many times, I want big boobs, but I have a very modest chest.

I have a fat girl face, don't let it fool you haha. My face is round and cheeks are fat, but I'm pretty slim.

• I consider skinny unhealthy. Slim isn't. People say skinny, but my definition of it is different I guess? To be skinny is like to be fat to me.

Alright.

• If a female looks attractive then i tell her she looks smoking hot and sexy, but i rarely comment on" how do i look " questions because in most cases they are only trolling and the picture isn't even of them. Sometimes the pic they posted is of a sexy hot beauty , but... uploaded from Google haha

• Yeah or they`ll steal photos from facebook. Kind of messed up. One chick repeatedly posted pics of some music artist. I exposed her and she got mad at me and blocked me lol.

• LOL!! yeah a few have did that /That's why i rarely answer rate me questions lol

• It's mostly the comments they get and then you feel defensive for the girl like "Yeah she's attractive but please stop talking about her like she's an object or a trophy to be won." Like girls who pose like that are either modelling (working) or they do want to be appreciated and complimented but a lot of people take it to a dehumanizing level and no one deserves that even if they are in a sexy pose so a lot of the times as a girl you want to say "She's still a person! no need to be disrespectful!"

• Yeah true. There are many people on here who really are insecure. Both the females hating and the females posting these pics. Then there are those who maybe don't realize how good they look. Have you seen those? Like not even the pics where the girl is dressing revealing. Like a normal pic that shows her body, but just not provocative and she's hot. Some females will say "Fishing for attention." "Troll." "You're obviously pretty. You're just fishing for compliments." That's not always the case. Some females don't know that people think they are attractive. Regardless of why she's doing it though like you said they are still people. It amazes me how people will show so much disrespect towards someone who just post a pic of themselves. It's one thing to disagree with people and stuff. It's another when they just simply post a pic of themselves and the hate flows in. That shows you someone is insecure/jealous. But of course the truth hurts so some females won't admit it.

• I'm bisexual so I'm kinda looking at other girls more like a guy I guess?
    But my honest opinion to your pictures: I'm not into pornstars or girls who try to look like one and those girls definitely do lol. I can testify that this is not jealousy speaking but if it makes anyone feel better they can keep telling that to themselves, too 💁🏻

• I already knew you were bi. We`ve talked many times. Well like I told someone else that`s besides the point. Instead of putting tunnel vision on those two pics pick a girl you deem as hot from google images. If she`s dressed unmodestly and showing off her body females will hate on her. I mean it`s fine. It`s normal to feel competitive like that.

• Yeah well I tried to find perfect examples, but then just say "F it." I probably would have been better off just not using examples, but I wanted to also make sure people understood what I meant. People in general are visual unfortunately, so I was just trying to be generous. I guess my generosity was a bad thing?

That's the problem though. Women value "classy" in terms of attraction with other women. Men don't necessarily. Many of us look at the female for her body and not her damn clothing lol.

As far as your JB stuff I'd say the same thing. Because they are jealous that he has money and fame. I don't like JB either, but I know that part of it is the money and fame. This dude is famous for singing in his bathroom and his mom recording it. That's how he got famous. So yeah of course there's a bit of jealous there. But see I'll admit it. But the females on hereeee? Hmm? Besides while we don't know Bieber we do have some ideas of who he is. These girls are random.

• Do you even know their names? I guess if you used google images you could find out, but you don't just know them if I were to tell you their names. You don't know of any antics they've done (like Bieber). Never heard of their songs (like Bieber). Don't know who they are dating (like Bieber). Etc. That makes a difference, because females assume that such and such is a certain way. Now sure again we don't know Bieber fully, but there's more info on him and his personality than these girls.

• I don give a shit. If they post. Most likely ill tell them they have a banging body if they do. I mean everyone can appreciate some beauty when given.

• Like me I am quite different when comes to this issue. I'd only call them out if they seem to portray themselves as the 'girl next door goodies' but they end up posting some hot pics of them online. Instagram? I can see the reason. Gag? Not a good idea. I remember these two virgin girls on here who said non - virgin girls are less valuable than them and a few weeks later one of them posted a half-naked picture of herself. I don't want to mention her name. She is too well-known here. Every time the virgin question pops up, she will be there to raise her value to all the guys on this site, just to get praised that she's waiting till marriage. The other girl is also the same.

If the girls aren't the self-proclaim nice girls, I wouldn't bother, because I know at least they're hot and not hypocrite. Who cares what pictures they post as long as they don't put other girls down, or shaming them.

• I think females can be "girl next door goodies" and stuff have a "slutty side" to them. Many females are that way. I do think GAG can be a bad idea to post pics because people on here are insecure and get jealous quick.

Oh I know females like that. I know one in particular comes to mind. I think it's the mindset that they are better than non-virgin girls that I don't like. Post whatever pics they want, but I mean I understand. "too well known". Yeah okay. We are talking about the same person then. Actually no we are probably talking about the same TWO people. Because I know another. I think what makes them hypocrites though is that they'll say they are better than non-virgins because they aren't sexual or what not. Meanwhile they are very sexual with people. That's the part I don't like. Now if they didn't think they were better than non-virgin girls because of such thing and still were sexual then that's fine. They can still be girl next door girls too.

• I never know a lot of people struggle from insecurity issue till I came to this site. I mean sometimes I've seen people here rate the average girls better than the really attractive ones. When you call them out, their response would be something like "beauty is subjective and what is hot to you might be the opposite from what we think"

I mean c'mon the word 'beauty is subjective' seems to be abused too much. Most of the time if the person is universally attractive, people will acknowledge that. Just because they think they need to make the unattractive person feels better, it doesn't mean they've to put down attractive people.

• because it just makes them look thirsty. doing the absolute most for a little attention. my bra size is 34DD but my hips and butt are still my best feature i have wide hips and a big bubble butt, paired with toned legs and a small waist. i love my body and yeah i'll send some pictures here and there when im in a relationship, but there is no way in hell i'll ever be showing off my body online. like i said, that is just thirsty. and dont act like girls get respected for these pictures. they become seen as nothing but "sluts". i think the first girl is cute but she's trying way too hard, if she wants to show some cleavage why not just wear a lowcut shirt. and the second girl has a nice body but her thighs do not match her fake ass.

• Everybody wants attention though. If you are straight you want attention from males. I'm a straight male and want attention from females. Even if it's a little or even if it's just from a GF/BF you and I want attention. Not only that but some people have different things they deal with and deal with them in different ways. Especially on here considering a lot of people on here are insecure.

You don't want to show your body off? Fine. But you just said you would send pics to someone you are in a relationship with. That's wanting attention. Same thing. We are all this way.. mostly. I know they don't get respect. They get hate from jealous females.

I think another issue is that what you females deem as an attractive female some of us guys don't. And what we deem as attractive some of y'all don't. So you combine that with the attention these females get and you get jealous and hateful females.

• Well of course not every guy is attracted to females who dress half naked. Some are gay and some have different preferences. However, isn't it logical that if they are attracted to boobs and ass and more of that is showing that they would... I don't know... be attracted to it? Lol. I didn't say you were obsessed. I'm saying it seems to matter more to straight females how a female is dressed than it does straight men. With straight men it may be the opposite. That the less dressed the better. I pretty much never see anyone wear a size that's two sizes too small. You're obsessed with the words always and all. I really don't care too much for sex. I don't have to have it every week. I've been years without sex. Currently I'll be having sex this week and the week after. Before that a few weeks ago. I don't know what that has to do with anything. You're too scared to even put if you're single or not.

• And given how many males and females are virgins on here it's safe to say there's a high chance you are a virgin and/or not getting laid. Especially given your age.

• Theyre probably jealous

• I kinda never hate on those pics i am not the type to bitch or so just because the girl is hot i don't need to act like there is a stupid competition between girls and be like pff my butt is better this is just pathetic , and if i criticise i would do the same on a guy's pic so let's say the 1st girl s hot as fuck, i am straight but wohoo ♥♥♥ lmao but i think girl n°2 is not too hot or maybe it's the angle of the pic :3

Now the thing is, i don't like those type of girls not because i am jealous but more because they're too perfect and in general i don't like too perfect things it makes me think like somehow there is something wrong but anyways...

• Ahhh yeah there are a lot of people like that too on here. They feel if such and such looks that good they must lack somewhere else. I don`t like thinking that way. People do it though.

• People let their assumptions get the best of them sometimes.

• I don't do that fortunatlly ;)

• I'm old and hate the selfie movement in general. There are millions of more interesting things in life than curating hundreds of photos of your own ass, and junking up social media feeds with narcissism

lol 😠😝

• to be honest, a lot of people on here hate and a lot of people on here love. girls are always critical to girls but its not simply about looks, its about how a woman presents herself. when a classy beautiful stunning lady is presented, women do admire her. when its trashy or obviously attention seeking, more people criticize and girls get nitpicky its true. the way i see it, wouldn't you react differently if your daughter chose to dress classy vs as the girls in the photos you presented? thats sorta how girls think on a regular basis. they see other women as a representation of themselves in a way. some may be jealous but I don't know i think its more about judging.

• "trashy or obviously attention seeking"

Yeah this is the issue. Many men don't see such women as that, but the females do. Why? Because maybe they feel insecure. Maybe they feel if they were to look like that they wouldn't look as good. Maybe because they don't like that that probably will get more attention. Hence "attention seeking" is your insult at them. Even though your so called "classy" female is an attention seeking chick just like the rest of them.

As far as the daughter thing it depends on her age. If she's under aged I'd be pissed if she posted pics like that because I know she'd get a lot of male attention that she's too young for. If she's an adult then hey she can do what she want. I've done my part. It's up to her now. She's her own person. She's an adult. If she needs male attention that's on her.

• i disagree, i think MANY men see women as that. maybe not as much under age 22, but beyond that both men and women are critical about women and their sexuality/sex appeal. and it does involve a lot of hypocrisy because if a loved one posed like someone they gawk at, they may flip out. I've seen it a lot. personally, i just say nothing. i have no reason to unless i see real harm. i will accept that perhaps you may be an exception from the norm.

• I wouldn't flip out if a loved one dressed a certain way, and that's another point too. Guys typically rate the body. Females rate what the girl is wearing. I'm not the exception from the norm. Most guys do give girls who dress provocatively more attention because more body is shown. It makes sense females would get jealous but sometimes when people get upset or jealous at something they use other things as guards to hide how they really feel or they're just in-denial. Not every female is that way, but you can't tell me some on here aren't. Especially given the people this site attracts.

• Ahh I've looked at the comments and it seems like you (op) are just trying to argue with women and force them to feel jealous of these women (above) when they clearly state that they dont. Sure, it's common knowledge that girls who pose this way are seeking attention and get lots of guys. Naturally guys like them because of their bodies, I mean they look good! But then generally these same girls wonder why she only has a high body count and not any meaningful relationships. When they display only ass and titties that's all people see. It's sad but true and it can be assumed that they probably wouldn't have much self respect. There are plenty of hot/sexy girls with bodies like theirs who keep their skin covered or either doesn't display it on social media for the world to see.

These girls (above) are typically associated and or labeled as brainless hoes/Instagram hoes etc. Even if they really aren't! So basically if someone's boyfriend cheats with this girl it most likely is a 80/20 type deal. Although the fling may be hot, that's all she is and he loses someone worth much more for someone who is superficial.

• Nope. Not forcing them to feel anything. I just believe they do feel this way, and yes sometimes the truth hurts and sometimes people are in-denial. However, some females on here really aren't jealous. Some make very good points on here that guess what? I actually agree with!! But of course you attack what you deem as negative. Probably wanting to argue with me yourself. The irony of that huh?

• "why she only has a high body count and not any meaningful relationships."

🎶 Sooooome one once tooold me the grassss is much greener... on the other siiiiide. 🎶

I don't know if you'd get what I meant by that, but I'll leave it there anyway lol.

• preachhhh

• Girls aren't dumb they know fake parts. And generally guys like fake parts. Second the only reason women pose like this is because something emotionally is wrong with them. I'm emotionally healthy ,, so I don't envy chicks who do this. Plus most of the time they got butter faces so definitely nothing to be jelly about. Like imagine of GQ looking men kept posing naked , or got plastic surgery and busted about being " real ". I mean you got guys now getting that height lengthening surgery making them like 6'4. Most women will find that hot, but like 99 percent of guys aren't That height naturally. It's false advertising of the sexes

• I'd say generally guys like natural parts. Why? Well it's the most common type. Do you really think most females are walking around with fake boobs and ass? If so you've watched waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much porn. Most males like what they see every day, which is all natural females. Now yeah some do like fake parts. However, I think many females think that by another female having fake parts that makes her of lesser value. Not exactly. You just said guys like fake parts. So obviously this is very upsetting to a female who doesn't have a good looking body to the male gender yes?

You are another female with an assumption. Truth be told we all aren't perfect, but a females like you seem to want to act like y'all are so much better. You're not, so stop it. That first girl doesn't have a butter face to me. Let's see your face. Let's see your body. GQ men posing naked? Are these naked pictures?

• 2ndly, I've fucked females taller than, said no to dating some taller females who have asked me out, and have had countless other tall females after me. How does your science and evolution explain such a phenomenon?

• *2ndly I've fucked females taller than me,...

• They have nice bodies good for them!!! I just don't want my older brothers or uncles to bring home these types of women.

• I'll be the first one to compliment a female with a nice body. But I really don't see a lot of hate towards those pictures tho. Females can be very catty tho so if they feel threatened by another female, then the claws come out.

• I get jelly but I like them too :P so it s fucked up...
    anw even if I am jelly I ll never hate, it s pitiful.

note though I don t like the fake beauty

• It's not fucked up. You are honest. It's natural to feel a little jelly when another female is getting all the attention from the males when you're attracted to males. Maybe it'll inspire you know? That's fine. Some females on here go overboard with it and try to bring these females down. I guess to make themselves feel better.

• Yea true a lot do that. Probs they get 0 attention.
      I am fine cs I know I ain t ugly and I get my daily dose of ego boost. So it s all. good.
      It hets sad when younre average and below

• I still think attraction is subjective.

• If I think a girl is pretty then I will say so. If those pictures were on Instagram or YouTube then I wouldn't care, but this is g@g. I feel like I shouldn't have to explain why people act a certain way when those pictures are posted in a how I look category. If it was just their profile picture then I wouldn't care.

• You're right. This is GAG. Home of the insecure haters.

• "comments on their selfies" "How do I look" LMAO!! Nothing left to say. It's facts that people want comments on how they look and here and there's a topic for that.

• If people are tired of the questions then I guess they need to complain and hopefully they'll remove the How Do I Look topic. Otherwise there's no way in hell it'll stop lol. Just ignore the questions. You ain't gotta click on them.

• I don't say anything when I see pictures like these. I'd they are confident enough to do it, it's fine. That doesn't make me jealous of motivate me though.

• I don't hate. I simply don't care.

• Arse titties arse and titties.

• Just bitching that is us

• I don't hate it though.

• Cuz they jealous ass bitches lol

• I am sure they hate attention seeking

• Yeah I think so too. They don't want females to seek attention from males due to competitive nature.

What Guys Said 7

• I think it's the jealousy of the attention and validation other guys are giving them. In their head these girls that comment to hate, tell themselves that if they put on make up and pose half naked online that they would get just as much attention. And that they are somehow better, because they choose not to. But in reality they doubt that idea they tell themselves, so they hate on those girls. Because they have an internal fear they're not capable of getting the same male attention that they find appealing.

Some girls are self aware enough to recognize that's what it is. But some girls won't because they view jealousy as wanting to be or look like that girl.

• Certainly no hate on my end, I just assume that it's fake as a $3 bill when they claim it's them. If you look like that, you don't have any need to come on the Internet to have people gas you up, so it just seems suspect as hell.

• Some people don`t know that people generally think they are hot. That said yeah there are plenty of fake photos on those questions.

• its typically due to some form of jealousy. Look at how they reacted to this woman.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a26645-model-gamer-tara-babcock-western-feminists-can-shove-it-yeah-i-m

• They are not jealous.
    They just inform the guys if the girl is fake or not... just like the pics of two fake girls above...

• cuz they jelly lol

• Quit feeding the shallowness of these girls egos...

• That second chick made me think of a pear...