Guys, What would you rate me out of ten?

Just look at my profile picture

Tel me what you like or dislike please

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I dislike the quality of the photo with regards to resolution, compression artifacts, and lighting.

I dislike the appropriateness of the photo to the question asked in that we can barely see any of you in the picture.

Show a full-body pic with a good camera in good lighting, and you'll get your rating from me.

But in retrospect, being under the age of consent in like... well most of the world... and asking grown-ass men how they'd rate you out of ten might not be the most appropriate.

But I'll still give you the rating because I don't give a fuck. After you give me something to look at.

• Well someone is pissier then me now alert we and I have to pull and all nighter to get all my homework done

What Guys Said 14

• Keep up on your training to lose weight - Your face is quite cute

• Very pretty. 8/10. Especially as you're a musician!

• 2-3/10

• probably would be really hot, but as of your current weight just pretty.

• 8.3/10

• you look very cute and attractive to me.

• -1/10 tbh

• Ehm no thanks. Slim down.

• I think you'll look good once you lose weight.

• I'm trying I barely eat I work out every night

• It's not about barely eating. It's about eating clean :) Don't starve yourself by barely eating. Read up online about losing weight and diet. Look up the 2 month insanity workout which you can do in your room by watching the videos. Insanity works like a charm.

• this is 100% true - if you dont eat enough, your bodies goes into "starvation mode' which is like a backup plan to save as much fat as possible because it thinks there is a food shortage.

you need to eat enough. not too little and not too much. every food item you buy in the supermarket has a sticker on it which says how many calories it is. read those things and count them.

• That ain't you.

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more