Can you tell me how do I look?

Thank you for answering, you can be completely honest and even rude, I will be OK with that and even choose you as the best answer if I think you are honest and detailed, no matter how rude you are.

Thank you again.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look rather handsome, in my opinion.
    Morality and intelligence are not necessarily signs of beauty. Unfortunately, too many people subconsciously associate good-looking people with competency, smartness, and goodness. This is called lookism, a form of discrimination.
    I do not like your hairstyle. It looks weird.

• Thank you. It´s not actually a hairstyle, it´s just the way I woke up, didn´t want to put too much effort in trying to look good.

Thanks a lot for answering. Would you mind telling me how old do I look?

• You look like a young adult.

• OK then. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Third pic looks the best - You look and seem fine to me.

• That´s the one I like less because I don´t look serious enough xD

Thanks for answering.

What Girls Said 4

• Chinstrap isn't flattering on anyone, except Wolverine. You look like you're in your early 20s. Your hair needs more control.

• Awesome, I appreciate it. Are you sure the chinstrap part isn´t more about just your taste? And yhea, you guessed my age, I´m 19.

Thank you for answering.

• You look like you would be a murderer

• you'd look a lot better without the beard... (not to be rude). but you look fine

• there all blurry

• Yhea, my camera sucks. Thanks for answering anyway.

• No but seriously. I really think you will attract MORE people if you trim up your face and hair

• Yheap, I´ve actually noticed that. With short hair, some girls come to me without effort, with long hair, that rarely happens. I was planning to cut it this weekend. Thank you a lot for your opinion, it has resulted very helpful to me.

What Guys Said 0