What does it mean to be called a baby face?

What are baby face facial features? Because as far as I know adults don't really have the same features they has as kids.

And are there any celebrities that have it?

Most Helpful Guy

• To me a babyface is where someone looks younger than their age - You probably don't know him but in the 1990s there was a soccer player known as "The Baby Faced Assassin" because even into his 30s he looked about 17.
    Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
    www.manutd.com/.../...37B47739F82E55AD0C2882C.ashx

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone with a "baby face" is usually regarded as someone having stereotypical childish features (i. e. large eyes, round face & chubby cheeks, etc). Two celebrities that come to mind when I think of the term "baby face" are Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez.
    thenet.ng/.../...ena-Gomez-V-Magazine-close-up.jpg
    ^ An example of a baby face. Round, puffy cheeks and an overall doll-like appearance.

What Guys Said 7

• It means you have baby like cute face, features.

• It can also be another way to be called cute and theirs a lot of adults who have a baby face

• Micheal J Fox has a baby face I even have a bit of a baby face (:

• Its usually used for someone with someone who has smooth rounded feacial features the beings to mind the smoothness as a babies, also it can refer to a male who fales to grow facial hair

• You look young and innocent

• That means you look younger than you are i have baby face im 21 and everyone assumes im 16

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I get told I have one all the time aha. It means you look younger than your age, usually with a round face/full cheeks.

• Chubby cheeks, little mouth and chin, big eyes

• innocent and young looking face