Does my body look okay?

Does my body look okay?
Sorry if there's a repost but I'm trying to get as many opinions as possible. I was just wondering if from your pov my body looks okay? I want to lose weight but I'm not 100% sure if I want to or not. Any opinions would be appreciated! ☺️

Thanks for all of the opinions (:

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good ! I wouldn't worry about it as long as you're healthy. And don't listen to the people who say this is inappropriate, if you were in a bathing suit I'm sure no one would care. It's just a body, we all have one so son't be immature about it.

What Guys Said 28

• yeah its alright you have the body of a full grown mature woman already and the tummy needs to be more lean

• Your body looks good.

• You look fine stop worrying but at the end of the day, only your opinion counts! Are you happy with it and comfortable with it? If so then don't be concerned about what others think.

• I think in cases like yours where you have an attractive normal body, don't worry about numbers but if you wish to get toned and fit for your own health and wellbeing, do so by all means.

• It's your choice if you want to lose weight. You look awesome in your current form. I can see that you have a thicker body, meaning more muscle can be put on.

• To be honest, you look perfect, truthfully you even took away my breath a bit, dont worry about how others percieve you, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and most of the time that eye is blind as a bat. No you dont look fat to me truly you look just right

• You don't need to loose anything, the problem is in your head.
    Now, what you can do is tone the body, if you can.

• Seems ok to me

• Average, little on unfit side

• Looks good
    Toning would be enough

• your body looks attractive and hot, and you dont need to lose any wieght, your body looks fine.

• Your perfect you look amazing the way you are you shouldn't wana lose weight because guys dont really find girls that are too skinny the most attractive :) your fine tho you look perfect

• I don't think you need to lose weight. You look fine

• You look great to me nice size boobs some ass ur attractive

• Can you share your figure?

• Maybe loose a little bit but not much. Your boobs look good x

• Looks great to me!

• What are you worrying about you look banging hot 🔥

• Okay... looks good... ☺

• Your gorgeous 😍

• No one wants to see you in a bra kid. Put a shirt on please.

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• You need to discuss your weight and self esteem issues with a doctor. Not plaster inappropriate pictures of yourself on the internet.

• no booty!! the boobs are on point tho lol i dont think ya need to lose weight. you look hot (not in the gay way tho xD)

• You look fine just the way you are.

• Your body is amazing! I would do anything to have a body like yours! But if you feel like you want to start loosing weight it's up to you, you might want to just feel a little bit more healthier. But you definitely do not need to loose weight, your body is really good.