Will her water taste like the nectar of a lotus flower?

will her water taste like the nectar of a lotus flower?

• yes
  • hell yes
  • heaven is inside her panties
I personally feel like the taste of cinnamon water. but this girl is a goddess.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• *gasp* no she is quit something though.

What Girls Said 3

• she's pretty but i legit LOLed at your Q

• Shes's super.

• She's legit so pretty tho

What Guys Said 7

• Your question Hahaha😂😂

• She is beautiful - Good luck using lines like that but if they work, they work.

• Cherry flavored booty sweat :P

• Count me out

• Her water? You mean her piss?

• cum. I wouldn't mind that too.

• Sorry to destroy your vision but chicks taste like fish.. Open a can of tuna and there's your pussy juice there

• old Indian legends explains different types women and the taste of their ejaculates.

• @Cthulus_Churro Padmini: She in whom the following signs and symptoms appear is called a Padmini. Her face is pleasing as the full moon; her body, well clothed with flesh, is soft as the Shiras or mustard flower, her skin is fine, tender and fair as the yellow lotus, never dark colored. Her eyes are bright and beautiful as the orbs of the deer, well cut, and with reddish corners. Her bosom is hard, full and high; she has a good neck; her nose is straight and lovely, and three folds or wrinkles cross her middle - about the umbilical region. Her yoni (vulva) resembles the opening lotus bud, and her love seed (Kama salila) is perfumed like the lily that has newly burst. She walks with swan-like gait, and her voice is low and musical as the note of the Kokila bird, she delights in white raiments, in fine jewels, and in rich dresses.

• @suseel_sushi trust the Kamasutra 🙏 namaste

• I wanna taste her cum and become the god.