Should she ware an eyeglasses or not?

Should she ware an eyeglasses or not ?

Updates:
Another question: is it nerd in western that wearing eyeglasses?

0|1
2|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Looking better without them.
    Some people in the Americas see wearing glasses as a sign of nerdiness or whatever. Personally I don't see anything nerdy about glasses.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She looks adorable either way, contacts have their own benefits but so do glasses, she can pull them both off really well :3

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• No, she shouldn't. She looks good without glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like without - I don't think it is classed as nerdy as all types need glasses. The nerd element my come from style of dress, academic success or interests moreso.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I like her better w/ glasses.

As for your 2nd question, it really depends on where you live or who you hang out w/. Some backwards areas still think glasses are nerdy. Other areas it's trendy or geek chic or just... accepted.

0|0
    0|0
    • for our country it doesn't look nerdy, depend on person. actually she crushes on some Europe guy, so she needs to know opinion from u guys :) thanks for your opinion !

• Take them off and go with contacts

0|0
    0|0
  • you should wear them they look nice on you.
    as for it being a nerd for wearing them i must be one because i also wear glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I think she looks better without them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Make her look even wierder lol stick with glasses OP

0|0
    0|0
  • don't wear :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you're prettier without glasses ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Both look good, bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she should.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she wants to look like a weirdo then OK... otherwise she should take 'em out... also she should try to dress better and not like a grandma... and let her hair grow...

0|0
    0|0
  • wear

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I would say not to wear them at least not that shape. She is pretty either way.

0|0
    0|0