What race of women have the longest/best shaped legs?

Generalizing. but I love legs.

• black
  • white
  • hispanic
  • Asian

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I love legs, and I tend to see more white women with better legs, so my vote goes to them.

What Girls Said 2

• Kpop girls, there legs are long and slim

• Who cares, they are all beautiful in their own way, what a way to pit women of other cultures against each other lame.

• didn't ask for their own way... so your opinion was pointless.

• No, it was straight to the point!

What Guys Said 7

• To be honest in this polls - I just go with first instinct - The first thought that entered my head was Nubian queen/princess so athletic black with long toned legs

• I've seen wayy too many of one race but far too little from another so I can't really form a proper opinion for this. I would assume this would be true for a lot of other people.

• I personally dont care much about how legs look as long as the girl is beautiful and can stand or hold herself with pride.

BUT I will say its insane what buisness women in S. Korea wear. Which is these crazy like 3 inch heels even into the subway system in Seoul, South Korea.

• At the gym it seems to be tall white and latina girls

• Sexy legs reminds me @Tshirtandkneehigh

• Asians have very sexy legs

• Black women seem to have the longest, but Asian women definitely have the best shape 😋