• Girl 2
    89% (33)89% (51)89% (84)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• There is something about girl 1 that I find very attractive. Simply a beautiful photo of a beautiful lady.

Girl 2 is also very attractive, but maybe there are many more with similar attributes.

Girl 1 is special.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any amount of attraction to either because they aren't Caucasian. Maybe that makes me racist but I don't care because I entitled to my preferences,

0|0
    0|0
  • they look like they could be the same person, hard to tell though because of lighting, image quality and makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is one of those ones where both pics are attractive in their own way

0|0
    0|0
  • Second chick is way hotter lo

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one by a long shot

0|0
    0|0
  • After and before
    That is why i hate makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Are ya serious? How those 2 are even compared? First one looks like something yer dog threw up compared to da second chick...

0|0
    0|0
  • girl #1

0|0
    0|0
  • The second picture is definitely better even if it's the same girl. They have similar noses as if it's the same girl. #1 was taken at a younger age. Hmmm...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even close definitely girl number 2

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Um, they are both the same girl? One with make up and without glasses, and the first pic is without make up and with glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • EVERYBODY this is the same girl and for those who are saying they hate makeup yes i agree it feels like a lie but here if she was wearing the same outfit and if she did her hair she would look as pretty as in the 2nd pic even without makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok guys, it's obvious here!

0|0
    0|0
  • The second girl

0|0
    0|0
  • both

0|0
    0|0