Prettier looking girl between the two?

Girl 1 Prettier looking girl between the two?Girl 2

• Girl 1
  • Girl 2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• There is something about girl 1 that I find very attractive. Simply a beautiful photo of a beautiful lady.

Girl 2 is also very attractive, but maybe there are many more with similar attributes.

Girl 1 is special.

• I don't have any amount of attraction to either because they aren't Caucasian. Maybe that makes me racist but I don't care because I entitled to my preferences,

• they look like they could be the same person, hard to tell though because of lighting, image quality and makeup.

• It is one of those ones where both pics are attractive in their own way

• Second chick is way hotter lo

• The second one by a long shot

• After and before
    That is why i hate makeup

• Are ya serious? How those 2 are even compared? First one looks like something yer dog threw up compared to da second chick...

• girl #1

• The second picture is definitely better even if it's the same girl. They have similar noses as if it's the same girl. #1 was taken at a younger age. Hmmm...

• Not even close definitely girl number 2

What Girls Said 5

• Um, they are both the same girl? One with make up and without glasses, and the first pic is without make up and with glasses.

• EVERYBODY this is the same girl and for those who are saying they hate makeup yes i agree it feels like a lie but here if she was wearing the same outfit and if she did her hair she would look as pretty as in the 2nd pic even without makeup

• Ok guys, it's obvious here!

• The second girl

• both