How does this guy look :) ?

How does this guy look :) ?

Most Helpful Girl

• dork, nerd, spazz, dweeb, non jock, plays Dungeons & Dragons and Warhammer 40k. Runs from girls coz he is afraid they might kiss him. Has a large penis, but is too afraid of girls to learn how popular he could be.

• he is the kind of guy i went after in high school. I like Games like D&D, etc. Nearly every skinny nerd in school was hiding a very nice, usually big and/or long thick penis in their shorts! I got ridiculed by the cheer leaders and popular girls for hanging with the nerds, spazzes, & dweebs, but if the only knew the nerds had bigger dicks than the jocks AND actually cared to please a girl, they would have dumped the football captain and dated the captain of the Math club and debate team!

• hahah I see where you're coming from xD But I'm and confused :p You underestimate me :) And you're hot.

Most Helpful Guy

• The uniform doesn't help maybe should have posted a first pic in his casual clothes - Maybe a bit nerdy but that is not a bad thing to me - Looks fine to me for a guy his age - I can see plenty of girls liking him

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 0