I'm a 21 year old female, 5 feet (maybe 5'1), 135 pounds and my waist is 30 inches. Am I overweight?

Sorry i dont know how to post pictures.

Most Helpful Guy

• it sounds average? actually, hold on, i know some short ass people.

im talkin like barely 5 feet, and they weigh around 99-108 lbs.

and they look about average, so comparing you to them, you may be a bit overweight. but it all depends you know, muscle mass vs fat.

• Thank you for your honesty😊 And I agree.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you are 5 feet you are just slightly overweight. If you are 5'1 you are just barely healthy

• Oh I read 130lbs that 5lbs brings you to overweight even if you are 5'1

What Guys Said 5

• You sound pleasantly chubby. Maybe lose a bit, but probably not much of an issue. I little bit of chubb can be very attractive. 5' 1" is a nice height!

• Lol pleasantly chubby😂 Thats a cute word to describe it.

• Slightly rounded tum is very sexy, very hot!

• Depends on many factors but if you are overweight it is probably not by much. I would think more about fitness and toning exercise more than anything else for your own health and wellbeing rather than having to reduce numbers.

• No but not far off being

• Sounds for the most part normal. Maybe some cardio and eat more vegetables and drink water to slim down but weight and size sounds normal.

• Nah , you are just fine!

What Girls Said 2

• Not all! Everyone has different body compositions! But if you don't like that fact, you can change it! I bet you're beautiful nonetheless. :)

• I wouldn't say overweight, but you could stand to lose some weight. I am 5'4 and my waist is 27 inches and I need to lose weight. I want to go down an inch or two. So if I need to lose some weight, you do as well.