Im going out with a girl tonight and and im worried she might find my body unattractive when I take my clothes off, should I be worried?

Im going out with a girl tonight and and im worried she might find my body unattractive when i take my clothes off, should i be worried?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you'll be fine. There's nothing that super stands out that would make you unattractive, and if you end up getting to the point where you take your clothes off, I doubt she'd be like "oh eww, put them back on, i'm leaving" lol..

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks, i just usually feel like i dont have an attractive body because i know most girls prefer a tone body shape so i just dont wana feel insecure when she sees me in my underwear.

• Show All
    • I probly should start working out even tho i never done it often before, i just wana make sure she won't get turned off if she's me in just my underwear or possibly naked lol

• Nah, I dont think she will be.

What Girls Said 4

• you look fine to me go get em gorgeous

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks i just feel like im not what a girl wants when it comes to body type because she is very attractive lol and i feel like she's out of my league she's 20 and 21, but i usually dont ever take my shirt off in front of anyone or be seen in my underwear a lot.

• go slow and dim the lights and have a fun night remember to use condoms

• Thanks ill remember just in case that happens 😊

• How are you so sure you two will be having sex? Lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I mean we been on dates but this time were hanging out at my house after we see a movie and we already made out so things might get frisky lol

• You should be fine.
    Don't worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe don't fuck her on the first date ands it would be better

0|0
    0|0
    • Its not the first date we been on

• Ow then ur fine