How do I look? I am a turkish girl :) ?

How do i look ? I am a turksh girl :) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tesesekur Ederim. I love Turkey and adore TURKISH GIRLS, I need to check out where in TURKEY you live... Perhaps I could lure you into a tryst after an al fresco dinner. Followed by small aunt. of best local Raki. You look very sophisticated - and definitely hot - enough to live in Istanbul. I'LL NEED TO remember to set my watch to 9;16 AM to honor Mustafa Kemel Ataturk. Turkish are often - like you- very attractive because of the Asian/European. Then we can sail to Kusadesi where I WILL TRY TO SATISFY all of your sexual fantasies. After which we can honor the i
    Imam's excellent taste in food with some Imam Bayildi (sp?). Would ou be interested my Turkish beauty?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 48

10 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• Omg again Turkish people with the "I'm Turkish :)" shit 😂😂😂😂

You're pretty ☺️ and your eye colour is gorgeous 😍 I think your eyebrows would look better with one tone darker shade tbh

• You look pretty!! Your facial features has good symmetry added by your fair (smooth) skin and who won't notice your kitty eyes :)

• Your eyes are a beautiful color!

• you are a 7 out of 10. I would thin the eyebrows out a lot, though.

• Adorable!

• You're very pretty, your eyes remind me of my cat's eyes. Still... WHY DO TURKS ALWAYS FEEL THE NEED TO MENTION THEY'RE TURKISH?

• You're beautiful!

but i love how Turkish people love to emphasis that they are Turkish! :P

• Pretty

• You look beautiful!!

• 7/10

• very beautiful and nice eyes

• You're trying too hard. Your eyeballs gonna fall out.

• You're cute and I love your eyes!