How do I look? I am a turkish girl :) ?

How do i look ? I am a turksh girl :) ?

1|4
14|49

Most Helpful Guy

• Tesesekur Ederim. I love Turkey and adore TURKISH GIRLS, I need to check out where in TURKEY you live... Perhaps I could lure you into a tryst after an al fresco dinner. Followed by small aunt. of best local Raki. You look very sophisticated - and definitely hot - enough to live in Istanbul. I'LL NEED TO remember to set my watch to 9;16 AM to honor Mustafa Kemel Ataturk. Turkish are often - like you- very attractive because of the Asian/European. Then we can sail to Kusadesi where I WILL TRY TO SATISFY all of your sexual fantasies. After which we can honor the i
    Imam's excellent taste in food with some Imam Bayildi (sp?). Would ou be interested my Turkish beauty?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 48

10 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• Omg again Turkish people with the "I'm Turkish :)" shit 😂😂😂😂

You're pretty ☺️ and your eye colour is gorgeous 😍 I think your eyebrows would look better with one tone darker shade tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • You look pretty!! Your facial features has good symmetry added by your fair (smooth) skin and who won't notice your kitty eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your eyes are a beautiful color!

0|0
    0|0
  • you are a 7 out of 10. I would thin the eyebrows out a lot, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Adorable!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're very pretty, your eyes remind me of my cat's eyes. Still... WHY DO TURKS ALWAYS FEEL THE NEED TO MENTION THEY'RE TURKISH?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're beautiful!

but i love how Turkish people love to emphasis that they are Turkish! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • You look beautiful!!

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10

0|0
    0|0
  • very beautiful and nice eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • You're trying too hard. Your eyeballs gonna fall out.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're cute and I love your eyes!

0|0
    0|0