Girls, has your breast size ever made you feel insecure about yourself?

I feel like my breast are not proportionate to my body size and sometimes I get insecure about it. I am only 17, tall and relatively skinny but my breast are 34E cup. Most people would classify me as a shy and conservative girl. I'm not one to go around drawing attention to myself or acting out.

Sometimes my breast draw more attention to me then I desire and I get insecure and nervous easily, I don't really know why, it's just the type person that i am. I don't usually wear tight fitting shirts or low-cut shirts that draw attention to myself but it doesn't seem to help. I always see guys looking straight at my boobs and I just get nervous to the point my palms start sweating.

Last weekend I got invited to the beach by some girls that I go to school with, I didn't want to feel different by wearing a full cover top when all the other girls were wearing bikinis so I decided to wear a string bikini top as well. I thought I was going to be with just girls but when we got to the beach several of the guys we went to school with were there as well. I immediately got nervous and didn't want to take my shirt off. One of the girls asked me why don't I take my shirt off so I did. when I did every one of the guys eyes went straight to my boobs and I just felt very insecure. It didn't help that The bikini top was squeezing my boobs together. I tried playing volleyball with them for a little bit but they were bouncing around so much and getting stared at that I just went back and sat down on the towel and laid out.

Why do I have to feel this way? Is it just something I'm telling myself in my head or do you think people are really judging me? Do you ever feel insecure about yourself? What do you do about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Chill, sweetheart. You're blessed with an attractive body, and this will attract people just by your mere looks. They're not judging you, they're either desiring or envying. You don't need to be insecure at all.

You feel this way because you're shy, and shy people don't like to have so much attention. But you gotta learn how to live with it.

You can't avoid people staring at your body but you can avoid being just a good pair of boobs on a hot body. Exercise your mind, take care of your health and be a good person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, don't feel self conscious about your looks!

I so wish i had big boobs like yours. i am a small B cup (32B), very skinny, and I so want to have big boobs. If i had the $$$ i would get implants! I want a CC or D cup!

What you have to learn to do is "play along" with the guys and girls that stare at your boobs. I would tell them, "yes, they are big? Are you jealous? You should be!"

I would buy a bikini top that fits your E cups. This will support them and keep them from bouncing out if you do activities.

Girl, learn to use your looks to get what you want in life. I do it every chance i get.

** Please do not do what Ariel Winter did and get a breast reduction! Look at Sophie Vergara! She uses her looks and amazing boobs to get where she wants in life!

Guys will stare, but as they get to know you, they will stop staring at your boobs and look at you for you.

If all else fails, when guys stare at your chest, you stare at their shorts, and laugh. When they ask what are you laughing at, you say, "Oh, i was feeling sorry for you that your package isn't as nice as my rack!"

I guarantee they will stop staring!

What Guys Said 5

• Lots of girls with big breasts probably feel the same way - The way I look at it is we are all insecure about something, for girls it could be their breasts , asses, weight , looks and guys, their height, muscles etc - So everyone is having complicated thoughts about their body - My advice, check out fashion sites for girls your body shape for things to wear maybe a one piece swimsuit mightn't highlight your breasts as much as a bikini.

• Nothing... You feel happy and comfortable with your body. The way you describe yourself is like you shame of it. Why be shame of being attractive. Be happy and have self confidance than you will carry them with proud and you will feel more secure...

• Lol you are tall skinny and have big boobs? You don't wanna be hot OP?

• I do want to be attractive. I am just shy and don't like being stared at or that type of attention. Like I said I don't know why I feel this way

• Its positive attention OP

• It's unwanted attention

• u can't do much about it just wear proper dresses

• My wife had DDD and got a reduction to a B cup. Many reasons she did that but maybe the smaller cup size would help you?

• That would be nice but I don't think I can afford to pay for a reduction

• Our insurances covered hers since they were causing issues.

What Girls Said 3

• Somewhat yes. I am 19 and a 34C they haven't grown much since I was 12. Its like they've slowed down growing. I know it is normal for one to be bigger than the other but I just wish they would have caught up to each other by now. I am thinking about going to the dermatologist and getting a check up. I am not so insecure about it anymore though as I was when I was younger. I am skinny to but that's all because I have a fast metabolism other than that I was always skinny growing up. By the way a 34E doesn't really sound small.

• My problem isn't that they are small. The problem is they are to big. I wish they were smaller so guys would stop making me feel uncomfortable.

• Get a reduction if you can or if its okay with ur parents. My problem is they won't grow but I'm sure it has a lot to do with other things.

• No, it's important to remember that the grass is always greener on the other side. Many girls with small boobs want big boobs, and vice versa. I think most of us feel insecure about stuff, and especially we girls, we tend to nitpick at certain body parts. If you're getting attention from your boobs, just embrace it! So many girls would kill to have bigger breasts and I'm sure people are just staring either because of attraction or jealousy.

• I've had a similar conversation with my friends and don't worry being insecure about your breast size is perfectly normal. I'm insecure that I'm too small since I'm only a 32D or 34C.