Guys, is my stomach too big (pics included)?

Okay this isn't my pic but my stomach looks very similar to this one maybe just a tiny bit smaller. Is it too big?Guys, is my stomach too big (pics included)?

I think i should make it clear again. This *isnt* my picture, my stomach is at least *half* smaller than hers, i just dont feel comfortable posting my own photos online since im only 15

Most Helpful Guy

• This girl is pushing out... A good way to tell if you're too fat is by the skinfold test... Grab right next to your belly button with you're index and thumb, squeeze tightly. The amount of distance that is between your fingers tells you the thickness of your belly's fat layer, times 2 because it's folded. I'm not a doctor but I know what being fit is, and I'd say a young lady nowadays is trying for about 1/2 inch (1-2cm) layers, or like you're grabbing 1 inch total. I'm a chubby dude who works construction and eats junk food daily and I can grab about 2 1/2 inches (7-8cm) on my belly.

All in all, the woman in the photo is doing great, which means your probably doing great too! And there is somebody for everybody so too fat, too ugly, too pretty, too rich, etc., don't really exist!

What Guys Said 17

• If you push your belly out it will look bigger - I think she is pregnant or has a bloated stomach because she doesn't seem to have much fat - It is hard to tell for you without a pic for proportions - At the moment I would go with how you feel yourself or ask your family and friends for their honest opinions.

• No, all good!

• Looks pregnant.

• If yours is half this, you have nothing to worry about, you may even be too skinny. In this pic, hers isn't even big, it just looks like she's sticking it out (doesn't look like a normal pose). Unless she's pregnant?

• Wait. This look like your ass OP , what kind of sorcery is dys

• Short answer: no

Long answer: I don't have a longer answer to give.

• No it's fine

• its not that big to be honest.

• No thats fine

• No, your hot!

• disguuuuusting

• You're good

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• I have to wonder if you have been starving yourself and then have cravings to eat more? You need to be careful with your health your dear. You are not overweight.

• Its smaller than mine, I'd tell ya that.

• Yup it's enormous that woman is obese and so are you... better lose at least 50 pounds.

• My stomach is smaller than hers tho.. Like double smaller

• Dont worry i didn't offend. I posted this because im insecure about my looks so i wanted to see is it the thing with me or i really look unpleasant. Im sorry if i made you feel annoyed or something

• It's fine. I just have to remember to look at the age first. I know teenagers can be truly insecure.

• Looks pregnant...

• That is like a bloated stomach

• Lmfao all the girls r anonymous xD

• Probably because their opinions werent as nice as guys lol

• Yea the guys r like wow...

1 private opinion(s)