Why am I single😐😂?

So I've been since 8 months in Germany and since I came here I am single is it because I'm ugly?😐why am I single😐😂?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, seeing only half your face, I still seem to see that you don't seem happy and aren't smiling. But then again, that's just half the battle - the other half is won when you approach guys.

At least, that's what girls need to do with me because I'm introverted as hell

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetie pie, people aren't rejecting you because you're ugly. It's because they're insecure. In fact, the better looking you are, the more intimidated and discouraged people are from approaching you---assuming you'll turn them down cold, or that you're stuck up, or otherwise unavailable. And don't even try to be intelligent, funny or outgoing. You'll find yourself in an even smaller circle.

You're very pretty, so you'll have to do the approaching. Yes, even for female friends... but you'll need to find confident, similarly attractive girls. (Girls are better at starting conversations anyway...)

Also, don't pursue friendships with people that don't match your energy level. If they act rude or stuck up, or bored, or you don't feel like you can be yourself around them--try someone else. When you find people that think like you, making a connection is easy! But you can't give up!

• Try to make some female friends before pursuing a relationship. Oh, and the social culture is a little different in Europe versus US, people take longer to warm up, but can prove to be more loyal afterwards.

• What a shitty advice.
      You're basically saying "hey, you can be a heartless bitch, but you're not the problem, it's them being insecure" -_-
      Maybe SHE is the problem.

• @AleDeEurope You may be right - I don't know her situation. But I'd rather build someone up with poor advice - mean girls often suffer from low self esteem - than tear someone down with a mean gag comment. Its possible to say anything and still leave the other person with some dignity left.

What Guys Said 40

• It's because you cover half your face with hair, so no guy can see you lol.

• Daaah but they can see me face to face lmao

• Yeah

• I don't know then, try asking them out first. I'm sure you'll get a few who are willing, maybe the guys you know are shy, so try expanding your social circle.

• Have you approached anyone? Don't just leave it up to the guys. We aren't doing it as much because we are tired of the games and rejection. So by all means, if you like someone, approach them.

• Nowhere near ugly if my image is correct when trying to uncover the other half of your face. It could be because you intimidate the guys so they fear approaching you. Maybe you don't have the attitude or personality that the guys around you prefer. There are many possibilities. You have to figure out which/are causing this.

• no, you may come across introverted. work on how you project yourself. that may require working on your self worth and confidence. hard to say anything from a partial photo.

• Your beauty is so deep guys are afraid you will turn them down thats why or maybe you dont smile and talk to enough to guys one or the other.

• 8 months isn't that long - It certainly isn't your looks, you are beautiful - It just takes a bit of time to integrate into a new place

• Learn German, go to the Stube or the Keller. Or meet them at school.

• 1) you are either surrounded by gay guys...
    2) you need to find a man..
    3) you look sexy and nice..

• 8 months single and you're complaining? XD

• Its either because you have low self esteem, or you are up yourself.

One of the two, work it out.

Or you just haven't found someone yet.

• well, I guess I'm too late for the hair joke... lol

• What makes you so sure that you are ugly? Just because you are still single, doesn't mean you are ugly.

• You're beautiful. Try approaching a guy, he won't mind, trust me.

• I don't think you're ugly, but I don't know if other guys think you are or not.

• Where are you from?

• Well move to No. Dakota and let's starts dating! Here's why:
    1) I'm 100% Deutschlander.
    2) your eyes tell your story and I'm very intrigued to hear it.
    3) this young man has so many questions to ask you.

• That half of your face isn't ugly

• You're probably choosing guys unavailable or out of your league

• Es ist weil du ein Amerikanische bist. Vielleicht trage oder sprache Sie das gibt los. Lass wir können ein deutcher sein zu besuchen?

• Yea maybe OP

• It's because you fling acid into men's faces when they hit on you.

• your not that ugly to be honest, your pretty cute

• 100 percent

• Sie sind ein beuatiful Frau. Machen Sie sich deswegen keine Sorgen.

• I dont see how your single, your are freaken gorgeous! Stunning eyes too.

• No you are very beautiful, they probably just think that your to good for them.

• I do not think you have a problem, a problem for mens

• doesn't look like u are ugly.

• No you just need to meet someone. Try internet dating? x

• because your not pretyt

• More from Guys
    10

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• So first off: Beauty had nothing to do with being single. I mean sure it kinda has because everyone likes beautiful people (which you are) but dating in this time of day is just difficult as fuck. Europeans are hard people to date. Some don't want to and most take over the whole 'fuckboy' happening. If you are seriously thinking about dating there are a couple of things to do.

1. A dating app! I know not for everyone but it is a way to practice flirting, meeting people and if you don't go for players you might even possibly have a relationship ;)
    2. Go out and have fun. Don't just think about dating! You gotta grow and keep on developing yourself. Instead of just thinking about dating, go and be the weird you that you are. Relationships aren't everything.
    3. Don't go for looks, go for the heart. As I said, everyone likes a pretty face but that does not mean they are a good person. Get to know someone, don't just date randomly. Keep your options open :)
    4. As our beautiful cinderella always taught us: Go out there and find your own happy ending. You can't just wait for boys to approach you. Go and find that special person yourself but keep true to yourself.
    5. Learn the language! everyone will appreciate that!
    Good luck!

• You are pretty and could be some guys who like you are scare to approach you. They could be insecure and don't think you would give them a chance. Try being more social and friendly but don't over do it. You know be your true self I am sure a decent guy will come and then several more. Be patient

• well I mean your hair is covering most of your face so I can't really tell but I don't think you are from what I see

• Wow your beautiful. I hear the guys there are either
    1. Downright arrogant or sexual sociopath or
    2. Too shy. Unless they want to learn English from americans

• I'm sorry but it's hard to tell with only 40% of your face being visible...

• Nope, you're not ugly!!

• Can't really tell

• Here we go again, another girl that's fishing for compliments

• You are very pretty :)

• Aw thanks that sweet ❤️

• Well, maybe if you tried to uncover your face i coduold give a more honest opinion

• Obviously...