How are these results?

What up all you handsome guys and good looking girls. I'm a freshman in highschool and have been putting a lot of hard work into my body lately, I'm not doing it for girls I'm doing it because it's a great fucking challenge!

A month ago I took this picture, I weighted about 106-107 lbs (naturally skinny dude)
How are these results?Today I took this picture, I weight about 116 lbs (still skinny but getting there)

I want an objective opinion since I cannot really jugde for myself. Do you notice a change between the before and after pick? I need to have an honest opinion so I can gauge wether or not my diet and exercise is working.

Thanks,

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn son... I weigh 100lbs and I'm 14

• You know what they say about girls who are 14 and weight 100lbs

• @Vncmc3 lol professor gonna think u gaaaaayy bahaha tell him " MIND YO DAMN BUSINESS SON BIYCH"

• Aww comments hav died down :(((( vncmc3 don't be lonely bro I'll be with u in ur heart xD <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Young brother, this is fantastic. It's like taking a walk through my scrap book, freshman in high school? Yap, totally like me, this is like looking at my before shots @ your age.
    Skinny ectomorph genetics is hard af to gain weight (esp your arms), buuuttt you can drop bloat and get shredded abs really quickly, so there's pros/cons.
    Anyways, EAT EAT EAT LIFT HEAVY EAT EAT EAT protein and carbs like a fucking horse! Seriously, walk to the fridge open it and EAT EVERYTHING IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING HOUSE!!!
    Good luck

What Girls Said 7

• Great job man!! Keep it up!

• Yummy now work on the abs hun then you will be fucking yummy😊

• Nice v line

• You look good and definitely different! Keep working and it and you'll be even more 😍😍😍 (:

• Well you look good in both pictures! I can definitely see improvement in the second one your muscles look a lot more defined/filled out. I think you should keep it up. Your doing a great job.

• Your arm muscles are more defined in after pic. Your torso looks thinner in after pic but that could just be because of the angle of before pic. But good looking

• I notice a bit more muscle definition.

What Guys Said 6

• I am senior and got more than 100 pounds on u. Mirin?

• Sweet, you've obviously been lifting much longer than me, I asked how my results looked not if you have size on me

• Bulk then cut?

• Yea brah but you should try strong lifts programme, look it up or message me. Its filled with compound moments desidnged for begginers for quick strength and size boost

• I can see some changes in your arms but that's it.

• Yes you can see you are getting more toned and fitter, well done

• U have a small frame and narrow-ish clavicles, if ur under 6' with that, your life sucks donkey balls tbh

• You're an asshole tbh

• Lol pua is the biggest bs and the easiest business to sell since men in general are made losers by bishes thanks to society being a cradle for women. Go on sluthate. com and lookism. net and u'll know what I am talking about

• He's not a PUA. Do what the fuck you want.

• yor biceps have gotten a little bigger but everything else is pretty much the same. Just don't worry too much it just takes time

• Hottie!
    Shaved chest?

• What other way is there to go

• Maybe you are naturally Bare?