What's the first thing you think when you see my profile picture be honest?

And be honest and you can give me a rate if u feel like it too

PLEASE DONT COMMENT ABOUT MY WEIGHT IM TRYING TO LOSE IT I've BEEN WORKING OUT EVERYDAY AND BARELY EATING

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• first thought- who is this hoochie mama?
    aha im playing, your cute.
    but dont completely lower your calorie intake that is not healthy, just eat healthier. at least 1200 calories a day.

What Guys Said 22

• "she's probs fat"

• First thing i thing us that you picked that angle to hide your body

• For me it is the quality of the pic - You look cute and you are working on your weight so good for you but it looks like you took pic in a bad lighting area

• Get a different camera or change the settings

• Its so dark can't see it unless I go to your profile

• "Shit quality"

• It's round !

• i wanna see her belly button

• Huge breasts.

• I clicked your profile, and it said " i have been wearing g-strings since i was 13 years..." hahahah, why?

• Terrible camera quality

• Nerd alert lmao

• Weird 💁

• Is it fake?

• I think u are a pretty girl

• You're attractive I'm sure you'd look even better if you keep exercising and eating right.

• I think I need to take a break from browsing that site lol

• No picture

• Thick huge cleavage

• I see that it's not you.

• An overweight girl who would look really pretty once she loses weight.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• HONEY THAT IS THE DEVIL: "I am working out and barely eating!" That is NOT how you will loose weight and gain muscles. Let me explain how the human body works!
    If you want to gain musles (tighten yourself up), you gotta understand that muscles are made of proteins! So YOU HAVE GOT TO EAT FOOD RICH WITH PROTEINS! Check online what food is that. If you take enough proteins by food and work out, they will become muscles and you will redeem the energy that you lost by working out, PLUS, you will loose weight.

If you don't eat and work out, you won't have anything that brings back your energy that you lost while working out PLUS you will have nothing to make musles from (no proteins, because there is barelly any food), so your body will be VERY exhausted and unhealthy, so instead of loosing the fat you want to loose, you will start loosing the muscles you already have, because that is your body's last potential source of food. So, you will have fat, no muscles and you will be exhausted, have headaches, be depressed...

DON'T BE OBSSESED WITH YOUR LOOKS! YOU ARE VERY PRETTY ALREADY. Work out anyway, it's healthy and start eating food with a lot of proteins (eggs, milk, meat, spinach, brocoli, soy, beans, all kinds of nuts). DON'T WORRY, THOSE WON'T MAKE YOU FAT IF YOU WORKOUT. EAT HEALTHY, WORK OUT AND YOU WILL HAVE A TONED BODY AND NO FAT, BECAUSE THE EGGS AND MEAT WILL PROVIDE YOU PROTEINS FOR YOUR MUSCLES, WHILE THE FAT THEY ALSO PROVIDE WILL BE BURNT WHILE WORKING OUT.

The best of luck and enjoy life! :*

• 🍉🍉

• Noooooo, don't barely eat, just eat clean and work out! You're going to develop an eating disorder.

Yes you do need to lose some weight but if something is worth doing it's worth doing right!

• I already have one I used to east maybe a cracker a day

• @mntwins66 NO OT WILL RUIN MY LIFE

• They will probably not send you to a mental hospital, probably just have you see a therapist on a regular basis and maybe have you evaluated for depression or other disorders. You need help I very much hope you see the psychologist. As for news spreading fast, screw what other people think seeking help will help you feel happier and better and that's what matters.

• A bit too much cleavage for ur age.

• Showing her big tits to make up for being fat.