Who is more handsome?

hey everyone... My boyfriend is a celebrity. His name is Aryan... And his father, Shahrukh khan, is one of the greatest actor of Bollywood (Hindi film industry).
my boyfriend asked me who is more handsome - he or his dad... I can't decide so I need ur opinions...

Who is more handsome?
πŸ‘†πŸ»πŸ‘†πŸ»This is my boyfriend, aryan...

πŸ‘†πŸ»πŸ‘†πŸ»πŸ‘†πŸ»πŸ‘†πŸ»πŸ‘†πŸ»This is his dad

• My boyfriendWho is more handsome?
  • His dadWho is more handsome?
I don't care if u people believe Or not that Aryana is my boyfriend, the current votes say the my boyfriend aryan is better looking, so I am gonna say that to him... Thanks everyone for the votes... by the way I am MISS UNIVERSE TEEN 2016...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Well, I get the gut feeling you're trolling. I guess the son? The dad just reminds me of the monkey from Aladdin lol.

img.lum.dolimg.com/.../...laddin_abu_bb8ccab2.jpeg

• I picked the son but the father is not bad for his age

• I am more handsome than all.

• Why is your boyfriend asking if he's better looking than your dad... sounds like he's insecure and weak like most guys today.

• Read that wrong, his dad, but still why is he asking if he's better looking than his own father

• He asked who is better looking, he or his dad not my dad... We were discussing about our parents and how similar he and his dad look... That's how the question came up...

• He has asked this question to other people also... They always said that he was better looking... My boyfriend thinks people say this so that he is not upset... He wants to know the truth from... by the way I think he's more handsome

• I believe you.
    Please... dont' disappoint me... i would be sad if you were lying... : /

• They're both kinda ugly

• Vote B his dad, he have some hands.

• his dad is more beatiful

• What a troll!
    Nice work girl.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3