How does this outfit look for a casual date?

It's finally feeling like spring here, it’s 55F which is actually pretty nice and I have leggings under my jeans so I think I won't need a jacket? What do you think? Bring one in case?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love your outfit! I wear leggings under my jeans too when it's cold outside lol

• haha I find it keeps my whole body warm actually lol... I do get a bit hot once I'm inside for a while though haha... how about you?

• Indoors yes, I start getting hot. But outdoors when it's chilly, it's so comfortable and warm! Lol I actually dress my children like that too when it's really cold outside haha. I'll put skin tight pjs under their jeans LOL

• I always wear long underwear under my jeans - even if it's hot inside... I love being dressed warm 😊

Sponsored

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 8

• I love it!!👌

• average simple.
    the scarf adds a cute vibe and from what I can see you have great hair.
    have fun

• If it's night time, I would

• daytime! why not during the day?

• Looks nice to me.

• Really good! I think the guy you have is really lucky to have you! Good colors combination.

• It it would be nice to go almost everywjer

• I love your outfit!

• I don't think the scarf and shoes suits the outfit.