How does this outfit look for a casual date?

It's finally feeling like spring here, it’s 55F which is actually pretty nice and I have leggings under my jeans so I think I won't need a jacket? What do you think? Bring one in case?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love your outfit! I wear leggings under my jeans too when it's cold outside lol

• haha I find it keeps my whole body warm actually lol... I do get a bit hot once I'm inside for a while though haha... how about you?

• Indoors yes, I start getting hot. But outdoors when it's chilly, it's so comfortable and warm! Lol I actually dress my children like that too when it's really cold outside haha. I'll put skin tight pjs under their jeans LOL

I always wear long underwear under my jeans - even if it's hot inside... I love being dressed warm 😊

What Guys Said 17

• Well, the outfit looks good. If you are talking about "how to dress in order to not catch a cold" that depends on how you feel. Like were I live 55 degrees is much more mid-late winter than spring, so most people would freeze without a jacket. But since for you is "spring temperature", I guess you're already having a foulard and a long sleeves shirt, so I guess you are okay without it.

• Bring a light jacket in case, but you shouldn't need it.
    looks good to me.

• Love you style, and skip the jacket... you don't want to be overly warm, and you also don't want to have to carry around extra stuff.

• Looks nice.

• I think that's a great outfit.

• It looks nice maybe bring a light jacket that won't be too much bother to carry on your arm.

If it's a lifht jacket she can leave it on... so she doesn't have to carry it...

• It looks nice.

• Did you really ask if you need a jacket? Make the dude give you his jack because that's the duty of a man. Smh y'all ladies need to remember, y'all have to train y'all men.

• Great, you can't be wrong.

• Looks good

• Boot heels > boots

• Looking FAB U LOUS!!! Yes, take a jacket with you, but don't wear it unless you have to.

• OK, i'm about to tell you something that might shock all women around the globe
    Generally i dont really care that much what your wearing and i dont think many guys do either.

• Wear a jacket if its cold enough. Personally I would prefer black boots x

• You look good! I'd bring a light jacket in case but you look good

• Yeah so lovely

• It's gooood

What Girls Said 8

• I love it!!👌

• average simple.
    the scarf adds a cute vibe and from what I can see you have great hair.
    have fun

• If it's night time, I would

• daytime! why not during the day?

• Looks nice to me.

• Really good! I think the guy you have is really lucky to have you! Good colors combination.

• It it would be nice to go almost everywjer

• I love your outfit!

• I don't think the scarf and shoes suits the outfit.