Does this guy actually have a huge skull or is it because he is always around scrawny losers and tiny women?

Indian actor, Siddharth malhotra
Sometimes I see him in these photos and I think he has a gigantic skull

Does this guy actually have a huge skull or is it because he is always around scrawny losers and tiny women?

But then I see him in photos like this and I think he isn't really that big

(leftmost in 1st and 3rd pic)

• He has a big head
    16% (5)14% (2)16% (7)Vote
  • He has an average sized head
    65% (20)64% (9)64% (29)Vote
  • He has a slightly small head
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • What were you thinking when u asked this, it's over, this forum has gone to the dogs
    19% (6)22% (3)20% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Holy shit, I forgot to anon this :o I mean yeah I talk dumb but this crosses a limit
Votes and opinions anyway

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol he's skull is fine, average probably u stare at him way too much and u start to 'notice' 'things' I guess I don't know

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol it's really fun trolling around with this guy and reading how people who are familiar with these questions are disgusted in the comments. He's doing his next movie with karansharma by the way

• Show All
    • lol! Ur update xD

• Ha ha yeah I mean this is bad even by my low levels

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• omg what are people gonna come up with

0|0
    0|0
  • In the photos that are neck up his head looks big because you can't see the rest of his body. He's a very big guy that's why his head seems big.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• The older guy has a bigger head - I think he is just beside smaller framed people

0|0
    0|0
    • ur right, he looks pretty average among caucasians and present generation indians

• Actors tend to have big heads.

0|0
    0|0