Girls, A weird but very important question for me. How do I look?

Hello Dear Friends,

I know it is a weird question but everyone has some kind of obssesions. Whatever I do I do not feel handsome. My friends tell me that I am ok but I am thinking they tell that because they do not want to make me feel sad. I do not have a girlfriend when I meet a girl she escapes. I ask question to myself whether there is a problem in my character but I am really understanding, polite, enjoyable person. So please be honest for me What is your score to me between 10 and 0. You can find my photos shared link.

http://postimg.org/gallery/32abl5a1o/

Thank you for all your answer please just be honest.

Almost forget, I am also waiting for your reccomondation about my style

Most Helpful Girl

• You look goooood, especially your eyes, brows and face shape. You might be too intimidating if you dont have a girlfriend, or in a conservative social circle.

Be friendly, down to earth and honest and you're good to go

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Omg you are extremely handsome and I'm not just saying that. You're a real 10, have a sense of style, and you kinda even look like Joe Jonus.

• I'd tap that is very yummy 😘😘

• Look good m8

• Handsome!

• actually, you're pretty handsome in a rugged sense.