Do I look ok? Im a BBW?

Do i look ok?Im a BBW?
Im sitting on my couch lol... how do I look? I shouldve wore my ponytail... I hate my short hair. Please no bashing im trying to take full body pics and im being brave about it... Because Selfies just dont cut it for me anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• The lighting is bad but from what I can tell you look very good , a few extra pounds perhaps but I have always been a more full figured appreciating guy. That's my view

• You're pretty and you have curves where it counts. You're one of those that looks good slim and bigger

• You have a pretty face, and I really like that color blue you are wearing. Honestly speaking though, the weight is kind of a big turn off for me. However, I know that there are guys out there that would disagree with me, and that's alright. It is just my personal preference tends to float more towards thinner people. So you may not be my type particularly, but I'm sure there are others in which you are :)

• Your clothing doesn't make you the most flattering but you dont look that bad. If I was stranded on a lost island just with you i'd procreate.

• You look obesely fat as hell lol

• Why r u so mean? I saw many other posts and I can see that u comment stupid stuff under everyone's posts if u think orders r ugly and fat and shit why don't u put a picture of ur self and see what u deserve !!

• i was just trying to tell her how 13-18+ year olds think. We all know at 13 we busted like 3 nuts a day.

• Umm. See one i have never found big girls attractive and never will. Also I workout and im not gonna go to the gym for a girl who isn't fit so no. I dont believe in BBW.

• The lighting is disconserting - You have a pretty face - If I remember rightly you are working to lose weight, good for you - Plenty of guys go for full figure look

• You're massive

• your very pretty and a bbw, a big beautiful women.

• You're very pretty :)

• hun I can tell your pretty
    but you need to lose weight
    not just for your looks but for your health
    you look extremely unhealthy

• You look amazing and don't let anyone tell you any different.

• It could be your genetics which sucks for you but maybe try living a more active lifestyle.

• You look very pretty 😊

• still bangable

• You've got a really, really pretty face.

I bet you have quite a few secret admirers

• you seem BBW , but thats what i am really into!
    i love you:)

• There's no such thing as a bbw

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• this is not the best quality pic but you have a cute face.

• You are very beautiful :)

• Pretty. I like the dress too.

• Why is everyone so nice here and making it pg :p
    I think you should loose a lot of weight sweetie.
    If you think you re beautiful is irrelevant cause health wise it ain t good.
    Get to a healthier life style plzzz.
    But you do have a nice face, I ll give you that.

• Very pretty face, few extra pounds though... overall I think you're pretty
    7-8/10

• Thanks. Yeah there's several reasons why I am this big... I have reasons and no its not because I eat too much... lol

• I don't judge weight unless it's very very unhealthy. You're fine though so yeah

• Sweetie beauty comes in every shape and size but I think the important thing is not what u look outside its what u look inside but sadly now days no one cares about how beautiful u r inside they just care about how beautiful ur inside and I think u shouldn't care about that hate comments cause jealousy is everywhere and at least I can see that ur a brave woman cause u posted a full body picture and asked people's opinions when u even know that they're gonna say shits and I think that's really brave not everyone can do this

• You are very pretty!

• I'm sorry maam. You look like a huge pile of cr@p

• Beautiful inside and out!! ^_^