Girls, Self conscious about my body,?

Girls, Self conscious  about my body,?
I hate my stomach especially because of the line that runs down it! Why do I have that line and how can I get rid of it naturally? I'm 14 and would like to have it gone by May.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, first off, no 14 year old should be posting pictures of their stomachs online. That's how you catch a predator my dear. I'm not trying to be mean to you, I'm not. But this is not right. I actually know a girl who was abducted by a guy online and she was 15. She barely made it. And she was doing the same kind of things you are doing. Posting pics online asking if she looked okay. Long story short a man pretended to be a 16 year old guy and chatted her up. Don't know how, but he ended up getting her address and kidnapping her. She was recovered, but I won't even go into the details of what a sicko he was. Get off here. This isn't the place...

What Girls Said 6

• Okay, I'm fourteen also and I'm going to start off by saying that if you'd like to lose weight, you won't see much of a difference by the month of May. By saying this, I'm not insisting that you need to lose weight or anything. I understand that you are a little bit self-conscious about yourself and as long as you aren't trying to fit in, I think if you'd really like to lose some weight, then you should! Some exercises will not do you any harm. Maybe you can just begin by doing 40 sit-ups and add another 10 every night. Maybe do some more cardio. But there's no way that there will be much of a difference by May, if any difference at all. Good luck anyway!

• I completely agree. It's unlikely that there will be much of a difference by May. Just eat a balanced healthy meal every day, exercise and perhaps take up a sport. When I did cheer leading I shed a few pounds and gained muscle. Personally I think you look healthy already but if you want to lose weight that's what I suggest. Good luck and I hope this was helpful :)

• First off, I see nothing wrong with your stomach. But if you wanted to tone your stomach you can start off with planking, 20 seconds at a time 4 times total. Also if you get a little sun on your skin it might help.

• you can t.
    usually when you get thinner and thinner yous stomach is gonna start to shape.
    like the illusion of having abs.
    I have it too and an horizontal line so people think I have sort off abs lol

• Drastic results by May, no. But do crunches and situps, basically work out the ab area and core. It'll take a few months to see some sweet results but it's well worth it!

• I'm the same age as you so I know how you feel!!! XD Don't worry, I know a lot of friends who use to have a fat stomach when they were a teen but it just naturally went away when they grew older! :) You can ask your doctor about it but I'm pretty sure she'll tell you that it's normal! :) Unless it's extremely bad... but you're stomach look perfectly fine! :D

• Uh, sorry... But you probably won't get it gone by may.

Exercise every day, focusing on stomach muscles. It'll take time but don't worry!

Also, you look fine.