Would you date someone with a small mouth? Ever noticed it before?

These are pics I could find on the internet

None of them are pouting or sucking in air by the way thats their natural mouth position.

• Ewww feature to have, wouldn't date
  • If I liked their personality
  • They are actually real hot
  • I am gay and my teeny weeny would look big in that so yeah
Votes and opinions I think even Nick Bateman and zayn Malik have it at borderline but they just got saved from being permanent whistlers
Votes and opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• lol the last guy looks funny

i wouldn't care as long as he was hot

• He was on the bodybuilding. com forum I had never noticed this before I saw him tbh, he was crying about it and talking about rhinoplasty

• Would u bang the last guy if he got a rhinoplasty?

• i wouldn't "bang" him regardless, i don't know how his body looks or his personality

Most Helpful Guy

• Not this third fgit again lmao he got negged way deep in redsea on misc

• Lmfao man

• Lmfaooo O fuk. That's a murder right there lmaoo O shitt, Lmao. Now every time I see a chick with that small count, I'd be turned off. Smh thnx OP

• Would u 3some zyZZ AND chestbrah while third guy spanks you?

What Girls Said 3

• Whats weird looking about those guys is they have larger noses. Small mouths look less weird with small noses

• Second and third yes first guy actually has a narrow nose and I think last one would still have that whistling look if he got rhinoplasty like he was mentioning on the forum

• Arabs are people who speak Arabic. Armenians speak Armenian. Lots of White people have darker skin

• Yeah Italians and Hispanics too but it'sore about features like Arabs have hook noses, smaller mouths yes and the face shape/ phenotype by that logic the third guy is probably closer to European

• Sure :)

• It looks a little weird tbh but not undateable

• Would u have noticed if I hadn't mentioned?

• Im not in the States and my country has over a billion people and way worse crimes to even bother with this lol

• When u followed me, I opened your profile and just saw the text written while the pic was loading and it didn't help that the guy actually looks like a caucasian version of me at 15 I freaked out lol

What Guys Said 4

• Lol that 3rd guy has the permanent expression of what it looks like when you taste something sour.

• I know a girl with a small mouth. Funnily enough, she is one of the loudest girls I know.
    0/10 would not date. (in general as well)

• Holy shit, I have the same nose and mouth as you, ever been complimented on them?

• I would do but her mouth is just that little bit too small...

• Lol man mirin your endowment xD

• Doesn't make that much of a difference to me - They seem okay

• last one has a huuuge nose and suuuper small mouth lolol

• Yeah lol he was actually on misc complaining about it, I got saved I have the same eyes and face shape but my mouth is wider and my nose is perfect

• I have noticed this, Americans are total shit even in body, no offense but Europeans in general are very fit but not handsome/ beautiful. For races like Italians, Hispanics, Arabs, persians and North Indians they have more balanced features and generally better in the face but pathetic body genetics

• Caucasoid vs pure caucasian or negroid races I mean lol