How do I look? Honest opinion?

I always have been single. I don't know if it's because of the way I look. I'm an extremelyHow do I look? Honest opinion.?

nice person so it can't be my personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• not my type personally

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you are only 16 and you are beautiful, maybe because you are nice boys might be thinking you are too good the don't want to hurt you

What Guys Said 9

• You look fine to me - Have patience plenty reach your age and have no boyfriend or girlfriend - Your time will come

• Not so good you might get better as you age, but I'd rely on your brain if I were you.

• It is cos of the way u look OP

• You look fine. He'll you look cute. I just don't like the duck face. I mean not just on you. I just... I font like when people make a duck face.

• Cute

• u seem totally fine, although I need to see your lower part to say for sure
    Got ass?

• 3/10

• You're fat

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see anything wrong with you at all you are a very pretty girl and if your personality is good too then I really don't understand why you're always single. lol I'm always single too , but that's more because I'm not that kinda person who has a lot of dating experience, so guys don't really approach me or something lol

• because you are a young girl, i didn't date till i was 18. you also could lose weight and wear makeup.