How do I look? Honest opinion?

I always have been single. I don't know if it's because of the way I look. I'm an extremelyHow do I look? Honest opinion.?

nice person so it can't be my personality.

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• not my type personally

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you are only 16 and you are beautiful, maybe because you are nice boys might be thinking you are too good the don't want to hurt you

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• You look fine to me - Have patience plenty reach your age and have no boyfriend or girlfriend - Your time will come

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so good you might get better as you age, but I'd rely on your brain if I were you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is cos of the way u look OP

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine. He'll you look cute. I just don't like the duck face. I mean not just on you. I just... I font like when people make a duck face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute

0|0
    0|0
  • u seem totally fine, although I need to see your lower part to say for sure
    Got ass?

0|0
    0|0
  • 3/10

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fat

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see anything wrong with you at all you are a very pretty girl and if your personality is good too then I really don't understand why you're always single. lol I'm always single too , but that's more because I'm not that kinda person who has a lot of dating experience, so guys don't really approach me or something lol

1|0
    0|0
  • because you are a young girl, i didn't date till i was 18. you also could lose weight and wear makeup.

0|0
    0|0