Is body actually better after? With pic?

Is her body better after , she went vegan and lost a lot of weight Is body actually better after ? With pic...?

Most Helpful Guy

• She lost all her muscle. Veganism is extremely unhealthy when done wrong. She got a significant lack of protein. She didn't lose fat, her tits are similar and when you lose fat they decrease at the same rate as your body. She was much healthier and sexy in the first pic.

• Too bad veganism is becoming more of a trend these days, I had another friend who dropped soo much weight from veganism because she thought she was "chubby " at 135 pounds , it good to be healthy in all , but I feel like girls are scare of protein now

• Its fine if done right. It just takes a lot of reading and research. Vegans with no clue always look like meth addicts.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the angle and lighting aren't exactly fair but she looks good in both of them, I don't think there is much difference in attractiveness. I'd whatever she feels better with will probably reflect on her aura as well

What Guys Said 66

• not lying about "lost a lot of weight!"
    there was nothing wrong with her in the first pic. as much as i like tiny girls, she seems way too skinny in the second.

No, her body isn't better for it.

• I'm surprised that most people like her before photo , because I thought a lot of people would have thought her body was a little chubby before, I personally like her before body as well , the after looks unhealthy

• The left picture is far better than the right.

The media has really polluted girls all over the world by putting images like those model type bodies all over the place, which for starters is unhealthy to begin with and second it's not realistic.

It doesn't look like that she needed to lose the weight in the first place!

• She was better before.
    She already had an amazing body, and she lost that. She's still good looking, but she was better before.

She made 2 mistakes: lose weight, and the worst of all, went vegan.

• yeah her waist looks much better in the after photo. But I like her legs better in the first.

I think she should gain 8-10 lbs

• Yea I thought most people wold have thought a weight between the two pics would have been healthy ,

• It looks like she lost a lot of muscle that actually gave her body a sexier shape.

• Yea I agree that the loss of muscle is what makeshe the after picture slightly unhealthy , but she is still a beautiful girl

• Beauty is a sign of health. She looks sick. Looking sick destroys beauty. Women seem to think skinnier is always sexier that isn't the case for most guys. Much like how guys often think bigger muscles are always sexier, but most women would disagree as a guy can take it to an extreme that most women don't prefer. That girl needs to gain some weight.

• I like the body shape in the left picture more. It's more curvy. Has a more attractive shape in my opinion. The shape in the right picture is too skinny.

• Yea I agree that she looked healthier before , I thought most guys likedo the smallest petite look tho

• The one on the right is better.

• I like the picture on the left better.

• I pick the left side because sorry to say but you look anorexic and too skinny on the right pic. Guys dont like bony girls, they like slim girls like the one on the left. I would suggest gaining weight

• I think both are attractive. I like the right better as it emphasizes her curves but it's borderline too skinny.

• Yes right pic is better, or maybe it's just the pic/angle but it appears left pic more love handles

• I prefer her before picture.

• The pic on the left is a bit poor to do judgement.
    She looks just fine on the right, I think the incredibly weirdly thin mid section is what is throwing the look off.

• I like the right picture better but by a tiny margin, she looks very well in both

• I like the one on the left better, she's thicker.

• When I first post this , I assumed most people liked slim athletic look rather than thick , but yeah she just needs more nutrients now

• Everybody is different. Some will like the left picture better and others the right, but from my personally perference I like women who are on the thicker side.

• Honestly, I kinda am more turned on by the one on the left. Right, she looks kinda too petite and slim.

• looks great in both! i'd say somewhere in between would be optimal.
    the second one is an awesome photo!!

• i don't see the difference

• Before is better

• She has lost too much weight in my opinion and doesn't look very healthy. She was fine (very nice) before.

• "Too skinny"
    You look fine, what really matters is if she's happy with it. If not it's time to re-embrace the god of bacon.

• Both look good but getting almost too skinny now.

• You look great in both photos

• i would prefer left for sex and right for girlfriend

• But... What about sex with your girlfriend then? Seeing as you prefer the left for sex

• first pic looks better, second is way too skinny.

• Defiantly the before pic

• Looks like she lost weight in her hips and thighs but kept it in her shoulders and arms. Definitely not an improvement.

• Left picture for sure

• I like the left one.. is perfect...

But the right one is not my type... it's too skinny

• It looks like she lost some curves in the right photo.

• More from Guys
    36

What Girls Said 20

• she actually looks healthier on the left.

• I don't think so because you just lost weight without gaining any muscles and, since you were already kinda thin, you don't look as healthy anymore. You should probably start doing sports, but I honestly don't think a vegan diet is the right diet for you

• She looks great in both :).

• In my personal opinion, I would say that the first was better, but I have a biased opinion. I prefer slightly bigger girls, but her body looks nice in both pictures. :)

• Well, considering she feels like she doesn't need to stick her ass out to make her stomach look smaller, i think she's knows the answer to that.

• she looks weird after losing weight..

• She looks the same.

• The after body is better in my opinion

• I dont know why, but she because way less attractive in the second pic. Her body looks weird after losing that weight

• Nooo

• She looked better before.

• Is it really the same girl? Anyway, she looks healthier on the left in my opinion.

• yeah it's better after because the before looks awkwardly positioned.

• I think here body on the left is better because she looks to skinny on the right. She looks sexy in both though and I think the right is ok though.

• Yea she is a beautiful girl either way , it's just weird how a certain diet could change the body soo dramatically

• Ya, I think her boobs might look bigger now since she is skinner too

• She looked better before!

• She looks better in the left. I actually experienced the same thing after going vegan and not eating enough. It looks like she lost too much weight and muscle mass but she can get it back.

• She looks amazing in both pics

• the right one but both are nice

• If the picture on the left is you before, i think you look healthier in that picture but you are really pretty anyways

• I think she looked better before