Is she fucking sexy or what?

Is she fucking sexy or what?

When girls say your followers are fake but your activity is better than 3 mil follower pages! #clowns hahah M @sabrina_sawyers #tattooedgirls #babe #cute #sillyA photo posted by Hot Girls With Tattoos (@tattooedchicks) on Apr 16, 2016 at 1:43pm PDT

0|1
8|21

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah she's cute, I wish I could afford to wear false eyelashes lol with that amount of tattoos she must have some money! Tattoos are expensive!

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol yea true... I think her tats are so hot but only because she is naturally pretty. Her goofy look is really attractive to me because it shows she isn't full of herself. Her lashes are nice n fake but adds to the look.. Thanks for your opinion :)

• Yeah goofy people are the bomb

• I concur...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes she is fucking smoking hot, pretty much my type 100%, physically at least...

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree 100%. I would wife her up so quick if I was single... (Based off looks and assumed goofy personality)

What Girls Said 7

• she looks pretty but way too much tattoos in my opinion
    i like the tattoos on her fingers though. cold soul. nice.

1|1
    0|0
    • I love all her tattoos, they are pretty extreme but I love it. Thanks for your opinion :)

• she's fake as fuck herself.. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Trashy/10

0|1
    0|0
  • uhhhhhh….. lol

2|0
    0|0
  • She looks fun if nothing else

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really... Too many tattoos.

1|1
    0|0
  • Definitely or what...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Can't tell with that facial expression but I am making the assumption she looks good when she does a normal pose.

0|1
    0|0
  • O yea, Choose the most unattractive pic of her to judge on OP. She's hot af in other pics, I follow her already lmao

0|1
    0|0
    • This isn't unattractive! I love this pic of her.. What's her name, I want to follow her.

• Show All
    • @redeyemindtricks O believe me, my school filled with those nerds. I deal with em everyday lmaoo I even got like my own punishment seat in coicellors office now lmaoo

• I think she is super attractive!

• Yes she is

0|1
    0|0
  • No, she's not in my opinion lol

1|0
    0|0
  • U have the best taste dude.

0|1
    0|0
  • Body covered in tattoos + that weird piercing = turn off. I don't mind tattoos and pierced ears... but that's just too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is so sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally I would not go for tattoos, excessive makeup, excessive piercings. I know beauty is subjective and everything, but I would not want to be seen in public with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lauren suicide is the hottest

0|1
    0|0
  • i'm not really about dat tatted life

1|0
    0|0
  • im not into tattoos and piercings tbh. i can she is clearly a very good looking girl, but the body art doesn't do it for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't find her attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • She belongs in a sci fi movie. Absolutely disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. That tats and metal shit in her face killed her looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand the point of this site... It's like imgur but you don't get as much funny shit :P

0|1
    0|0
  • She's gorgeous but what the heck?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fugly as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • need to see without the face making

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to me. Too many tattoos. Unattractive I say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't touch her with a pole. She must carry a lot of STIs.

0|0
    0|0