How would you describe the length/width/size of my fingers/hands?

A lot of my friends are getting engaged or are close to it, so I've had wedding fever lately. I'm trying to think ahead about what kind of engagement ring I might like someday. I already know the style, type of stone, etc. but am not sure what cuts would look best on me. I personally like the look of princess, marquise, and maybe oval. There are guides that help women decide the best cuts for their hands and finger shapes.

Do my fingers look wide/thin, long/short? Are my hands big or small compared to an average woman's hand?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't tell looks good though kinda chubby :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey how would we know how big it is compared to other women's hands without like having any points of comparison and without looking up average women's hand sizes. That sounds like a LOT of work.

And let's be realistic. We can't change the bone structure of our hands. So just be like heck yes these are my super cute hands and in going to wear whatever ring I want

What Guys Said 1

• Fingers seem wide and palm big compared to average woman's hand

What Girls Said 3

• You have child hands like me.

• Handjob

• You have extremely wide hands and if you hadn't of told me I would have thought it was a man's hands.