17% (10)11% (6)14% (16)Vote
  • biracial women who are black and white
    83% (49)89% (49)86% (98)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Biracial just from what I've noticed from my personal experience. If you wanna talk about on average in general just 100% black women what kinds are usually the attractive ones those would be the ones you would usually find in countries like Ethiopia.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Um well obviously any race can have people that look different... So how am I supposed to say an entire race of women is "prettier" than another? There are some black woman I would think are more beautiful than some mixed women, and vise versa. So I don't know how to answer this question haha! I like thick lips, darker skin and a curvy body more than a thin nose, pale skin, and light eyes but I can most certainly find a white woman much more attractive than a black woman it really depends on how the features fit together. In my opinion- the most important feature is face shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women of all races are beautiful.

2|1
    0|0
  • obama.

2|0
    0|0
  • both are fine but mixes are great

0|0
    0|0
  • There's biracial women that are more than just black and white. I'm Puerto Rican and Jamaican.

0|0
    0|0
  • That all depends on the woman

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is black.

0|0
    0|0
  • All women are beautiful. But which do you prefer?

0|0
    0|0
  • i think the only reason i said the second one is because im a lightskin but i am fully black

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• They can all be pretty (or ugly, that depends)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm equal in these choices.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to tell really depends on the individual girl to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay! More of these questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather have a white girl or an Asian girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a duplicate account

0|0
    0|0