Should I date him?

I met a Korean boy at school, we have been talking for a while and he told me he liked me. I dont know if I should date him because he has a really charming personality, but I dont know about his looksShould I date him?
Do youguys think he is ugly? Honest opinion please!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if I would go as far as ugly but I would say that he is somewhat close to that. However, I would say that pictures don't treat most people well. So he could look much better in real life. If you find that you really like him and can get past his looks (whatever you think of them) I think you should date him. If you find that you can't get past his looks then there is no shame in not dating him. I don't know what you look like but just keep in mind that somebody might judge you the same way. Take that last sentence literally it is in no way saying you should date him just because the judgement could come back to you. I say this because personally, whenever I judge someone I always acknowledge it could come back to me. It makes me feel better about it, it's fair and it keeps me from getting too prideful from my judgements. Sometimes I get prideful anyways though.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you only care about what other people think then you should be dating yet your to immature

• i just feel like im going to be judged u know?

• Well just don't give a shit Hun okay if you like him then date him but I'd your going to be immature and care what people think and about his looks then leave the poor guy alone

What Guys Said 3

• He seems nice to me

• That's probably you.

• Damn right it is he won't even argue its him lol

• @Tomboy_Cool Either way, It's some serious self-esteem issues.

• Lol its honestly not me, I didn't respond because I just thought it was a dumb comment

• U want us to say ugly but im just frightened.. . can't he take normal pics...

What Girls Said 1

• If u like him date him if you don't then don't simple as that.