21, Female: Am I attractive?

Yes, I know I wear a lot of makeup, it's my passion so that's not going to change.

21, Female: Am I attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Aahhhh girl. What happened in yr life recently, that you're on the internet asking shit like this?
    Srsly... it's not like you are 14, nor do you seem to carry yourself like a 14-year-old. Thus the question just seems out of place, for yr age.
    Tough breakup? Heartbreak? Other such thing? TELL ME GIRLFRENNNNNNNNN

__

In terms of the make-up... If we're being brutally honest, here, it looks like this: It looks like you learned to do yr face exactly one way, when you were 15-16 years old, and you've basically been doing it exactly the same way ever since.
    Am I right?

I mean... it doesn't look *bad*, per se. It just looks... very very basic. Like the way you'd teach a girl to do her face when you first teach a girl to do her face.
    Foundation, matte lips, lighter liner inside, darker liner outside.

Which would be totally fine -- and is totally legit for 95% of women walking around out there -- except you called make-up yr "passion". Soooo I guess I'd expect to see something more subtle? Less quantity of foundation, with more contouring, mb? Some blending with shadows (which might be there, admittedly, just not in this pic)?

but GIRL WE GOTTA TALK BOUT DEM BROWS THO.
    Dem brows.
    Let's call that an "area of improvement", or an "area of focus". Lol

• Actually, bad break up, yeah. I was with someone for 4 years, my first love and who I thought would be my only.

My makeup looks "basic" because I don't need to cake it on. Foundation, bronzer, lipstick, brows and I'm good to go. I'm not wearing lip liner in this picture, so I'm not sure where you get your makeup knowledge from. I do contour/highlight and wear eyeshadow, but not for everyday. Admittedly, my brows look bad in this picture. It's partly lighting and partly an off-day.

• I meant eyeliner, actually. Looks like lighter eyeliner toward the inside of yr eye, to complement the dark eyeliner you have on yr outer waterlines. It's a good look.

I did figure it must have been something awful. I'm sry to hear about yr break-up.
      Just make sure you take the best from it -- use that relationship to learn about yourself and grow into a better person.

It hurts, but, time has a way of making pain less sharp.

Here's a hug over the internet. <3

Good luck.

What Guys Said 43

• You are very attractive, but you have a very low self esteem about yourself that you need to ask the people on the internet if you are pretty.

Looks aren't everything, if they were, none of the hollywood celebrates would ever separate or have bad marriages.

Just a food for thought (:

• I've answered "below average" before, I've given 7 a few times.
    You're above 8, if I'm not too fooled my the make-up. Maybe 9. That's the highest I've given here.
    So I think you're stunning. As always with these questions, I wonder what your body looks like. It matters too, to be honest.

• Your eyes and your hair are absolutely stunning

• Ehh... average.

• lovely eyes honestly

• Niiice hair. You got a very friendly look.

• Yes you are

• Simply stunning. Lucky fella you got!

• Make up is well put on - You look very attractive

• you look exactly like molly qerim... but younger

• You look like a transgender...

• You say that like it's an insult. What's wrong with trans people?

• Nothing, I meant it as in you resemble a MAN.

• Then use the word man, not transgender.

To be honest I couldn't give a fuck, I'm straight, wear mens clothes, have manly hobbies and still get laid.

• Oh!. My my 😻😘😘😚😚.. Look at those lips 💋💋

• You are with makeup

• i'd fuck your arab mouth good and proper

• You look really pretty

• In the make up yeaa you look preety... (Anyone can by the way)

• Attractive. As you said though, makeup is your passion. Someone 's gonna like it.

• Yep you're attractive :P

• Yes you are

• lol :))) your eyebrows

• Attractive, no. Stunning, amazing FAB U LOUS, YES!!!

• Yess

• you're alright

• Yes you are, you also have very beautiful eyes

• Mmmmm well hello there :) 10/10 😍

• Yeah I think you're attractive

• you look good

• u look awesome.. as victoria's secret angels:)

• You're way hot!

• Yeah very attractive

• More from Guys
    13

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• I don t consider this like too much makeup.
    or at least it s done in a subtle way.
    anwww you look beautiful

• You look good... What happened to the right brow? it looks like paint there.

• Yes you look attractive

• 👍🏼 pretty

• 10/10 Gorgeous <3

• Yeah, your MAKEUP is attractive. Get rid of it and you'll be at most average.

• Your makeup's too heavy, it makes you look about 20 years older than your real age.

• And without makeup I look like I'm 12. Nobody who's 21 wants to look like they're friends with/interested in a 12 year old.

• Eh... I don't think you're being realistic at all about your own looks.

• you're pretty and the only thing annoying me is that one eyebrow isn't filled out to the same extent as the other

• Yes you are pretty.

Im still going to comment on the make up. It looks good on you, but I don't like the shape of your eyebrows since you make them too sharp to look natural. I like it better when it kind of looks like actual hairs.

• That's fair, I do my brows quite harsh on purpose just because that's the style I like to wear them in. Thanks for the feedback though :)

• Thanks for the reply :)