Girls, Is this totally unacceptable to see in public?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• no. it's just hair. Just so long as you don't look like that at any professional gathering.

What Girls Said 13

• No, I think it's fine in certain places. The shirts should be buttoned up fully at work to look professional. At fine dining establishments, they should be buttoned up all the way as well. However, in relaxed settings, I don't see the big deal.

• Thanks for teaching manners :p

• A lot of women's shirts are designed that way. Especially if you're a curvy girl it often works a lot better to avoid unseemly gapping and other such things. Plus a lot of women wear jewelry (and it's almost expected in some settings) and an unbuttoned shirt allows the jewelry to be visible.

• @SunsetStar Ah, my button-ups (not that I have many of them) all dip a bit in the front before the buttons start anyway. That, and I'm just not staring at a woman's chest area often, haha.

• Not really, I could care less.

• I like chest hair and I don't mind if ppl''s chest hair is visible, my bf''s hair is visible and I don't see any problem with that.

• Thanks for your opinion. I am bit like the first pic, and I feel so self conscious and insecure die to it esp if the girl is talking to me and she is shorter than me

• Umm ohkay.
      And as for my chest, just darken the hair in the last pic in this question and make the stomach hair more spread out. That's my chest hair.
      It's OK and normal?

• The way it looks in the first pic, visible at top of shirt , invokes creepy and icky feel :(

• it s fine by me.

• I think it is damn sexy. come on girls these are men not surf boards.

• These are men not surf boards! Ha-ha funny one!
      That's top pic is a bit creep since its poking out of top.

• no way I like it

• No lol it looks fine just trim a bit and it's all good

• Ok dear.
      Last guy is bit hairy though.

• Bahaha xD yea trim that shit off the other photos r okay xD

• First of all, you shouldn't care about broad range public opinion. It is impossible to espouse the tastes of all n number of people on the planet.
    Secondly, I don't find it unacceptable at all. And most certainly, not unattractive!

• Hmmm, I shouldn't worry about it, but I feel nasty when it sticks out like this.
      I have the first pic kind of look anyway :'(

• By buttoning up to the base of the throat? Why do you do it?
      Its uncomfortable. And its not like keeping it unbuttoned would make it look gross.

• Used to do that earlier, looked like a weirdo lol
      Turned to wearing round neck t shirt under the shirt now

• Its fine, personally I think shaved is more attractive

• Not unacceptable, just unattractive...

• Hahah ya, sort of creepy. If the guy is tall and girls ete level is his chest, think of the poor girl. She has so close view of such creepy thing. Ew.
      He should keep it hidden.

• No he should get rid of it

• Why would it be?

• That thick chest animal fur poking out of shirt!

• Ewww it's unattractive too

• I don't know why you'd show of your chest hair, not to mention the fact that having the top of your shirt unbuttoned is cheesy and slick.

• No no, I won't undo two buttons, but obviously I won't keep all buttons closed unless I wear a tie.
      So, u say it's creepy and disgusting sight?

• Then why is it fine for girls to undo top two/three buttons?

• That is not the same.. Different clothes for different genders.

• Personally i dont find it attractive but thats just me i can't see myself touching chest hair.

• No one is asking you to touch, ignore last pic.
      The first two pics with visible chest hair, how about that look?

• You have friends who are crazy about that? Ya? Kidding? Lol

• Some of them like it some find it nasty lol its a trial and error thing w women ,